Any Other Pregnant Women Out There

Options
I'm now pregnant so the idea of gaining weight is new to me now. It's such a struggle switching from a weight loss mindset to a weight gain. I want to be extra healthy especially now that my nausea has settled down and not such a problem.

Replies

• alexavanfint
    alexavanfint Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went from 140 to 124 in a short period of time(I'm a bartender who used to drink a lot so cutting out alcohol made me drop it in no time) and then found out I was pregnant. I'm now 129 at 19wks and it's been hard to switch from weight loss goals to weight gain goals. I'm perfectly fine with gaining weight but seeing myself at 124 makes me want to gain the pregnancy weight in the healthiest way possible. I've been a vegetarian for ten years so that has helped me a lot. The hardest part is finding a safe workout.
  • Jehold
    Jehold Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is finding a safe workout.

Yes you have to be so careful with core training so you don't cause diastasis texting. I do a lot of pelvic floor exercises and belly breathing plus walking a lot.
  • chantal626
    chantal626 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I only started my weight loss journey in July. Lost 20lbs until mid November when I found out I'm pregnant. I'm still very overweight and I'm getting upset because I feel like I'm gaining more than I should and as excited I am for my baby, I wish this happened when I had gotten a bit more healthier. I feel like all that hard work is gone because my doctor is still saying I'm high risk because of my weight...and I had worked so hard on it :(