Hey :) I need some dedicated female friends!

Options

Replies

• Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    puuka wrote: »
    I am back again here. I am 35, 175cm (5,74ft), 69kg (152pounds). I want to lose 10kg (~20 pounds) and get my belly flat again after babies. I have no time for gym, so I exercise at home.
    Need some more motivation.
    Please add me.

Added you. :) Welcome!
  • ifabulocitygirl
    ifabulocitygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm somewhere in the same boat! 5'7, 140 lbs, aiming to ultimately be 120, but could settle for 125, depending on how toned I look. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 384 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Add me 146lb 5'4"
  • enane1
    enane1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! 140lbs - 5'5"
  • Rebel_Momma
    Rebel_Momma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It would be really nice to have some motivational support! Lets do it together! I'm 5'4, 134lbs, 22.5% BF and would like to get to 125lbs and 18-19% BF
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi girls, I’m 5’7 & 144lbs , hoping to get down to 130lbs. I’m 39 & looking to get back into shape & be the best me I can be as I say good by to my 30’s. I do a lot of cardio, but would love to get back into light lifting and tone up. I’m always looking for motivated friends. Feel free to add me.
  • valeemartinezz
    valeemartinezz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m 5’2 and 125 pounds looking to be around 115 feel free to add me ☺️
  • theknitpicker
    theknitpicker Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m 5’2 and 125 pounds looking to be around 115 feel free to add me ☺️

Adding for another short person friend with similar goals :) I'm 5' / 125lbs
  • Breezer628
    Breezer628 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've posted many times, in the community unsucessfully looking for likeminded individuals with open food diaries, who are active and log regularly, who support/encourage their fam, with more than hitting the like button.. I'm not seeking motivation on here, I'm seeking support and inspiration.. I'm not really sure the agendas of some individuals on here, it's like a dating app for some, social app for others, and there's that percentage who actually use it for what it's for!

I'd like more friends like this too... I've had this app for years but didn't realize there was this huge community section. How do you make your diary public? I wouldn't mind sharing and I'd love to see what other people do too!
  • wildthingsmom
    wildthingsmom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @IronSis2017 , not sure how to add you as a friend? I'm in a similar boat .. age 47, weight 140 but would like to get to 132-135 and looking for support and accountability (not a date :) Anyone feel free to add me.. BUT I will add that being in my 40s has it's own challenges I never dealt with when I was younger.. ie. my body does NOT respond the same way to workouts or recovery like it used to... If anyone has any lifestyle tips it would be great. For sure looking for the minor lifestyle tweaks vs. a crash diet or anything for a short fix..
  • dmenon24
    dmenon24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm 5'4 and currently at 137ish :smile: but i want to be down to 128. I lost just over 6lbs in just under a month and I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER. When I first start losing, I notice that I start to slip a bit especially when I notice that the weight/inches aren't dropping as quick as I want it to. I am trying to stick with it this time and would love to get some motivation. I am nearly 41 and I definitely notice the difference from when I was even in my 30's. Feel free to add. I am looking for friends who are serious and dedicated to doing better.
  • Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Breezer628 wrote: »
    I'd like more friends like this too... I've had this app for years but didn't realize there was this huge community section. How do you make your diary public? I wouldn't mind sharing and I'd love to see what other people do too!

I was the same! But I'm very happy to have discovered the community. It definitely helps to rant on your wall and get support instead of judgment (though there is some of that in forums, ugh...).

As for opening you diary (if you haven't found it already), go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings and scroll aaaaaallll the way down.
  • yow_katherine
    yow_katherine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'2 - cw 133lbs

I have been logging for over a year and I've been stuck at 133 for a month or two but I have had some NSVs. I'm going accept this as my number for now, focus on recomp, and take a break from eating at a deficit but keep tracking and see where that takes me. :)
  • lillyblack1982
    lillyblack1982 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I’d love some friends with similar goals! I’m 35 years old, around 5’4” and currently 129– started at 135 and my goal is below 120 (not sure yet where to set the goal and have it be realistic and healthy but I’ve been down to 112-118 a couple times and that was where I actually felt I looked lean). I may need to concentrate more on body recomp than weight loss once I get below 120, I’m open to suggestions and workouts! I feel like my weight seems low for the amount of chub on my body, I’m the walking definition of skinny-fat.

I hike and walk my dog a lot and do some yoga but not much else. I eat whatever I want but try to keep it within a 500 calorie deficit most days. My diary is open and honest. I’m shooting to reach 120 by September for my bday, and be maintaining my new goal weight by the end of the year. I’m not in a big hurry, I want this to be a lasting change.
  • elizabethevans11
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am glad to see this group! I do better when those around me are striving towards similar goals. I am 28 138lbs 5'5" and would like to find my happy "racing weight". i have been approx 135 most of my adult life without trying, but felt more energetic at 120ish, which took a lot of work. I am a newbie triathlete and former figure skater, but currently spend the majority of my time doing sedentary office work. Let's be friends!
  • evangelinesnow
    evangelinesnow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'5", 128 lb with 20% body fat. My goal is 117-125 with 12% body fat, but really, I just want the abs...(let's be honest, all of us do :smiley:)
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    24, 5'3", and 131. Started at 150 and I would love to get down to 120 or under. Feel free to add me! Would love some lady friends (:
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old, 5'7" and working on a recomp right now at 125 pounds. I have an open diary (for friends) and follow a primarily plant based diet. Feel free to add me, I am particularly interested in active friends to actually support and motivate each other.
  • TriciaRoehrig
    TriciaRoehrig Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Went from 140 to 129 in 6 weeks doing 21 day fix and then starting 80DO, but then I went away on a yoga retreat for a week and a half, so I decided to start 80DO from the beginning this coming Monday. Currently 5'5", 40 years old, and 129 with a 2 year old. [edited by mods]