Hey :) I need some dedicated female friends!

1235»

Replies

• loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    [/quote]

I'd like more friends like this too... I've had this app for years but didn't realize there was this huge community section. How do you make your diary public? I wouldn't mind sharing and I'd love to see what other people do too![/quote]

Same! I never knew so many people communicated with each other giving ideas and advice!! I'm obsessed with checking out all the message boards now lol
  • altheastearns
    altheastearns Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 49 yrs old, 5'2" 119 lbs. Working to get to 112 lbs. Active runner trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon. I want to lose weight and do more strength training to be a stronger runner.
  • meghanregan97
    meghanregan97 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Ladies, I'm Meghan.

I'm 20, turning 21 this summer. I am 5'9" currently weighing 159.4 lbs. I started 2018 weighing 170lbs. My goal weight is to weigh 145 lbs by June. I would like to lose fat while gaining muscle (I have a scale that tells me this info, $35 off amazon, I would suggest investing in one, its a great tool). I'm a college student working full time looking for motivation and help to reach my goal.

Please add me! :)
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    I'd love some more active friends! I'm 5'10 and currently at 191, down from 265 at my highest (known) :\
    I log everything I eat, and cook with and would love to go rummaging through other people's diaries. Looking to get to 160-170, so I'm more now trying to lose slowly and figure out what maintenance will be on a more realistic rest of life plan... if that makes sense.
    Definitely not planning on disappearing in a couple days, I just hit my 110 logging, and started losing January 2017 :)