Replies

• shans6410
    shans6410 Posts: 4 Member
    Request sent
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
  • alcc23
    alcc23 Posts: 28 Member
    I sent a request! Hoping it went through.
  • MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    I just sent a request to join.
    I'm 5'8" and 240 at the moment. My ultimate goal is 160, which I haven't been at in nearly ten years, but I really just want to get back to onederland!
  • starlite19
    starlite19 Posts: 37 Member
    I just requested to join your group. I am trying to lose 60 pounds this year and get below the 200 pound mark and stay below. Look forward to hearing from you and your group.
  • lucijdevoy
    lucijdevoy Posts: 2 Member
    This group is great! Can't wait to cheer each other on. :)
  • atrina111
    atrina111 Posts: 16 Member
    OMG, just the group I have been searching for, would love the motivation and support. Request sent. Thanks
  • poborox
    lucijdevoy wrote: »
    This group is great! Can't wait to cheer each other on. :)
    atrina111 wrote: »
    OMG, just the group I have been searching for, would love the motivation and support. Request sent. Thanks

So excited to have you! We are making great strides this month with so much more to come!
  • poborox
    I started a group about three weeks ago called *One-derland* for women looking to be under 200lbs from all different lifestyles and maybe you're interested in joining for support and motivation.Here's the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland .

Best wishes for your health and happiness.
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Need to join! Request sent.
  • AliaAenora
    AliaAenora Posts: 1 Member
    This is the group for me! Request sent.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    i just requested to join - really wanting to get down into "onederland" this year -- really want to hit 180, but if i can get to 199 by the end of this year i will be happy :) currently stuck at 219 (for the past year)...
  • swanie12
    swanie12 Posts: 28 Member
    I would like t join but I don't know how to send a request. Can anyone tell me please
  • poborox
  • Hello! I sent a request to join the group. I am looking to join other ladies in my journey to being under 200. I'm 5'10.. 370lb.. I am looking to make friends along this journey also! If you would like to friend request me please feel free!
  • sschneek
    sschneek Posts: 2 Member
    poborox wrote: »
    Hi ladies!

I created a group designed to get myself and others to One-deland and to support, motivation, listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 265 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months then evaluate and go further from there. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

My ideas would be a group that fits this post and making several discussions that would work for most and also being able to really get involved and detailed for each individual through conversations and sharing ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need. God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Here is the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland

• sschneek
    sschneek Posts: 2 Member
    I just sent a request to join. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • QueenK3115
    QueenK3115 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2018
    Feel free to Add me guys! I’m 27 and 209lb looking to get to 160lb or lower if my body will ever allow!
  • I am hoping to hit wonderland this year. Started at 340 in September 2017. Currently at 284.
  • Shawnalea150
    Shawnalea150 Posts: 3 Member
    I sent a request :) would love to meet motivated daily loggers