Women Eat, train for weight gain support

Options
I am 5'3 98 pounds. I was 96 pounds in November. I find it difficult to get all the calories in & exercise on a consistent basis. I've done it in the past but only because I was in a wedding & dreaded my weight. Wanted to form a group who may have the same interests so we can encourage each, remind each to keep going & set common reachable goals together. Not sure if anyone is out there willing to stick with a program but I thought I'd reach out to the community to see.

Replies

• tyenpooh
    tyenpooh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just created a group
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Do you have a link for the group so people can check it out before joining?
  • tyenpooh
    Options
    The group is located with the rest of the groups posted in the groups section. Most of the groups there are for weight loss support, so I created one for weight gain support. I figured it was a way to get like minded individuals to post comments & tips to help others stay focused & encouraged. It's an easy way to find each other & stay connected instead of searching thru a lot of the forums. If you click on the message icon you should see a section for "groups"
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Groups, get buried just like threads. If a person doesn't know the title of your group it can be hard to find.

Please, post your link in this thread and keep it active.

Like minded individuals will find you easier through this thread than searching the groups. Especially newbies who don't know about groups.

Cheers, h.
  • Gainer018
    Gainer018 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and would love to join your group. I've followed your advice on how to access the groups section on here but I cannot see any groups on weight gain of any sort. Could you share the title please x
  • Gainer018
    Options
    Found it!
  • kristilynrivera
    kristilynrivera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is there a link to the group? Im a beginner.. 100lbs 5'1" and looking for support and advice for gaining weight!
  • Gainer018
    Options
    Is there a link to the group? Im a beginner.. 100lbs 5'1" and looking for support and advice for gaining weight!

The title of the group is the same as the title of this thread :)
  • tyenpooh
    Options
    I'm sorry I am unable to send the link from my phone. It's just not working. I will keep trying.
  • tyenpooh
    Options