Bathing Suit Challenge

cmurr11
cmurr11 Posts: 22 Member
edited January 2018 in Challenges
Hey guys. The last post I created somehow got deleted.

This challenge is simple! To help encourage motivation and accountability, let’s post our goal bathing suit pics on the first of each month until we hit our target weights.

Below is my December month 1 pic - 189 lbs. mhve4xaop9zq.jpeg

Replies

• cmurr11
    I also created a group for anyone interested in doing this, just message me for the add
  • Loodyy82
    Loodyy82 Posts: 26 Member
    Add me
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    How can I post my goal pic if the goal hasn't been met?
  • cmurr11
    Bell ... “goal bathing suit” as in the bathing suit you want to wear or look good in when you meet your goal.
  • jdfish86
    jdfish86 Posts: 21 Member
    You can add me. I am near my goal weight, but I now have a goal to build up muscle tone for heading to the beach with my kids this summer. I can attach my before picture later today. Great idea for a motivational challenge!
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    jdfish86 you look good.
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    I want to get in this challenge but will post a picture later
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    t38djfr9zls8.png

I just bought this bathing suit yesterday... I will take a pic when it arrives and lets see how it looks comes toes in the sand season. B)
  • cmurr11
    Yay I’m excited for this. I will post my Jan pictures today even though there wasn’t much progress.
  • misskerimac
    misskerimac Posts: 10 Member
    What a great idea! Add me please :-) I'll have to upload a pic later...
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    cmurr11 wrote: »
    Bell ... “goal bathing suit” as in the bathing suit you want to wear or look good in when you meet your goal.

Ohhh..That's not what you posted of yourself so I was confused.

• cmurr11
    edited January 2018
    Bell... what are you talking about? The bathing suit I am wearing in the picture is my goal bathing suit. It’s what I want to wear come summer. I’m not sure what your problem is, but take it elsewhere.
  • jdfish86
    jdfish86 Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2018
    mn4quefv03l0.jpeg
    Here is my February picture. I am only down about 3 pounds since last month, but have added some muscle. I am working about 50/50 cardio to strength training now. Looking forward to seeing others posts with their progress! P.S. Sorry about my less than clean mirror! ☺️
  • cmurr11
    Nice fish! No progress here but I will be posting my feb. pic. Before the end of the month ☺️
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    Please add me - I bought a whole load of swim kit in the sale last year. Now need to work on toning and losing 4-5 lbs :)
  • spacey_b2002
    spacey_b2002 Posts: 12 Member
    I so want to do this!! I will post a pic tomorrow.
  • spacey_b2002
    spacey_b2002 Posts: 12 Member
    Okay, I guess I don't know how to post a photo on here...
  • roy7lorraine
    roy7lorraine Posts: 21 Member
    Please add me I really need this.