Starting again... this time I’ll do it!

2»

Replies

• Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    To Justin741, how much do you weigh if you don't mind telling me? :)
  • CissyGB
    CissyGB Posts: 3 Member
    Same here. Getting back on the wagon!
  • Beeky_85
    Beeky_85 Posts: 31 Member
    Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like some support. :smiley:
  • Pkov123
    Justin741 wrote: »
    Acem24 wrote: »
    Lets do this!!!! Hey we all have addictions. Lets work to move past them. Let me list some things
    1. Always think about dieting. Sleeping, eating, pooping, sexing, wrestling, washing. Always think about it
    2. Focus on what make you happy. Like hobbies
    3. Read and research new foods or recipes
    4. Use this app everyday until you know and can eyeball how many calories your takin in
    5. Stress less focus on yourself. No social media that stresses you out cause it's filled with drama.
    6. Smile cause the world is both beautiful and cruel.
    7. Ask questions, we will all help out.

Hi can you message me back plz sorry for being annoying I just have anxiety right now. But I'm calming down
  • Pkov123
    I have calmed down
  • Jocafd73
    Jocafd73 Posts: 37 Member
    Add me. I’ve started and stopped a couple of times but I’m really committed to not giving up this time
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Sending you love. Have you been to therapy? I'm considering it for myself. I also looked into support groups. Baby steps.
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Eating has always been my problem as well. I'm not always even hungry, I just love to eat and eat large portions. I do pretty good with exercise, I watch my calories now, but have too many cheat days. So, I'm kind of stalled out. I started trying to take fitness more seriously, because I turned 40 this year and my youngest is only 2. So I need to stick around a while. Blessings to you on your journey. Don't give up, and keep fighting on.