Thank you :smiley:
    The other looks pretty much the same :lol:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited January 2018
    bknewtype wrote: »
    I was gonna come in and say that everyone has eyes and those who don't probably couldn't post on this thread anyways lolol

my eyes have saw many things this morning walking on the streets on NYC- homeless people sleeping on the streets, garabage all over the floor, guys smoking inside a train, and of course the beautiful NYC sunrise

Big city's are always so full of character but also this sad side. Real question: do you ever give them money?

I only give to those who try to hide being homeless ( aka lurking in a alley, under a bridge, etc.

there are some who begs people for money out in the open. I ignore those because a lot of those are scammers.

I almost always drop at least a dollar when I see a homeless with a dog. it just breaks my heart

Those damn lurkers!

When I was younger I used to get my pocket money and I'd go buy this particular homeless man some food, it became a weekly thing for a 2 years then I never saw him again so I like to hope he was rehoused...anyway as an adult there was a homeless man outside a shop one time and I bought him some food and he told me to *kitten* off...ive never felt more betrayed in my life. I never give money because I worry what it'll be spent on.

that is so true. problem is, I once offered to buy food for this homeless guy, he came in with me to a dunkin donuts, and he pretty much ordered everything on the menu ROFL. every since that, I don't bother with food.

That sounds like me and I'm not even homeless. People never take me out to eat :joy:
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    What can you do for an eye that won't stop twitching?
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    What can you do for an eye that won't stop twitching?

This is caused by frequent master baiting and tackling, so stop that
  • What if you are just a pair of eyes? Can we be included?
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Prove yourselves in the EYE SELFIES thread if you haven't already.
  • Prove yourselves in the EYE SELFIES thread if you haven't already.

I think I shall stay away from the selfie threads. I lurked for a bit before actually posting anything and decided it was safer to stay out of those and shorten my profile pic a whole lot.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Prove yourselves in the EYE SELFIES thread if you haven't already.

I think I shall stay away from the selfie threads. I lurked for a bit before actually posting anything and decided it was safer to stay out of those and shorten my profile pic a whole lot.

It's all that's required in that thread is eyes!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    rgyj7du7kxrv.jpg

Hazel Eyes?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Whispering eye count?

6yqrozka0axm.gif