Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Recipe Organization

mago212mago212 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
I am hitting a road block with my weight loss and if I could organize my recipes I could sort through them and decide calorie wise what I should be eating or how to change the recipe to decrease the calories while maintaining the nutrition. When will this be part of the service?

Replies

• chaviekelly64chaviekelly64 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I would also appreciate being able to organize my recipes! Any help out there??
  • Alatariel75Alatariel75 Posts: 17,379Member Member Posts: 17,379Member Member
    We've been asking for this ability for 4 years now. I've give up.
  • dutchandkiwidutchandkiwi Posts: 1,274Member Member Posts: 1,274Member Member
    I have given up too Seems too much to ask for Instead we just get more types of buttons (that nobody asked for)
  • Alatariel75Alatariel75 Posts: 17,379Member Member Posts: 17,379Member Member
    I have given up too Seems too much to ask for Instead we just get more types of buttons (that nobody asked for)

I'm not sure whether to insightful/inspiring/like/woo/hug you!
  • DivineKataroshieDivineKataroshie Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I would love for them to inplement some easy menu and UI for the recipe system. It definitely needs some major overhaul or improvements. For now, it's not streamlined and it's too much clickiing