First World Problems

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings do you need help with them sheets?
    taduxgbo031g.jpg

nope. been doing domestics since the tender age of 5. I got that *kitten* handled.
    But I do need help getting rid of spiders... you can't kill them tho... you must capture them and set them free outside :)

I don't *kitten* with spiders

I'll help. Spiders don't scare me
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My refrigerator ice-maker is busted and my counter-top ice maker takes too much space.

I replaced the ice-maker in the refrigerator. Now the counter-top ice maker takes too much space.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Amazon Prime is down and I can't place my order of extraneous items.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    *kitten*. All this damn rain and weather getting warmer means ill have to start mowing this massive lawn

Oh efffff, thats the worst part of summer
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    *kitten*. All this damn rain and weather getting warmer means ill have to start mowing this massive lawn

I'm seriously dreading it

Going to do a garden this year?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Options

I was thinking about it but, and would love to, but I'm probably to lazy to maintain it and wouldn't know three first place to start

Veggies really arent all that hard. Just have to water 2x a week if it doesn't rain. Squash and zuccini are probably the easiest and cheapest, just stick the seeds in the ground and they grow like freaking weeds. I think you have a small plant after about a week. If you eat squash and zuccini?

Otherwise I have done fine with plants from home depot. I dont have a green thumb or anything ;)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out which boots to wear with my outfit because three or four different pair look equally cute. It is hard. *sighs*
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

I was thinking about it but, and would love to, but I'm probably to lazy to maintain it and wouldn't know three first place to start

Veggies really arent all that hard. Just have to water 2x a week if it doesn't rain. Squash and zuccini are probably the easiest and cheapest, just stick the seeds in the ground and they grow like freaking weeds. I think you have a small plant after about a week. If you eat squash and zuccini?

2x's a week? That's all?

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but yeah, thats what I do
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Categorizing my cats by awesomeness. HOW can one do that?!? Too much awesome ...
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Categorizing my cats by awesomeness. HOW can one do that?!? Too much awesome ...

They are all awesome I’m sure
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

2x's a week? That's all?

Not sarcasm
    I know it's hard to tell
    I know nothing about growing vegetables. 2x's seems like not enough

Stuff in the ground is actually easier than potted stuff. The grounds holds water better as long as your not in a sandy area. Im in MD so we have clay soil thats doesnt dry out that easy.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

2x's a week? That's all?

Not sarcasm
    I know it's hard to tell
    I know nothing about growing vegetables. 2x's seems like not enough

Stuff in the ground is actually easier than potted stuff. The grounds holds water better as long as your not in a sandy area. Im in MD so we have clay soil thats doesnt dry out that easy.

Hmmm when would I need to start planting?

Depends on where you are and what youre trying to grow. Marylands last frost is usually apr 15th so thats generally a good time to plant most things. Some things are cold hardy and can go earlier. Tomatoes and bell peppers are not very cold hardy so usually 2 weeks after last frost is recommended to be safe. Most people just put all their veggies in at the same time. Anything you find on the shelf with tomatoes at home depot or walmart would be fine to plant then and should be pretty easy care.