Average weight:
    Dec: 110.4 lbs
    Jan: 113.3 lbs

Week of...
    4th February: 114.0 lbs
    11th February: 114.0 lbs
    18th February: 116 lbs
    25th February:

Success/struggles: UGH! I am not happy today at all. First time in over a year that I have been above my goal range. the most baffling thing is that I was very good with my diet this week, and I worked out everyday. I actually have no explanation for it and it's really annoying. What makes it worse is that I had already RSVPed for an Indian meal today, which was going to be my one fun/cheat meal, but now I'm just going to be feeling guilty all evening. So obnoxious. Whatever tomorrow is another day and another week.

@microwhisper - be kind to yourself. We only have one life to live. That Indian meal and the memories you can associate to it will mean more to you in 10-15 years than the exact (and arbitrary) body weight number on a scale at any given time. I urge you to enjoy your time with friends - you have the discipline and tools to get back to business tomorrow.

Best of luck - hugs!

I agree with this wisdom. I have to apply this to myself
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    ryenday wrote: »
    Name: Rye
    Height: 162 cm (5’3 & 3/4)
    Total Weight lost: 45 lb
    Time it took to lose: 9 months
    How long in maintenance: since Jan 1, 2018
    Maintenance weight range: 140-150

(As a guide for January) Average weight recorded from December: 154.5

Average weight recorded from 2017 (12months): 175

Week of...
    1st January: 152.2
    8th January: 151.6
    15th January: 149.2
    22nd January: 148.1
    29th January: 147.9

4th February: 147.65
    11th February: 148.6
    18th February: 147.9

Successes/struggles of the week: A planned “out of bounds” day on Valentine’s Day as hubby and I made a Chicago style stuffed pizza together. It was sinfully delicious. Logged a set amount of 3500 for that day, prob was close to that anyway. With that out of bounds holiday, I averaged 1530 cals a day this week.

<
    doing his best homer Simpson impression.... mmmmmm, forbidden pizza..... lol
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,785 Member
    fidangul wrote: »
    Name: Fidan

Success/struggles of the week:

I stopped logging in my food diary since mid-week. I've been eating silly. My belly, I think, is about to explode. It is not a pleasant feeling.

Also, can't be bothered to complete 10k steps each night. Because I've been so conscious about getting in the steps, I don't have time for other hobbies/interests. I'm gonna just try and stay naturally active without getting worried about numbers.

I need to sort my sleeping pattern. It's not doing me any favours. I don't exactly know how I'll achieve this but it needs to improve.

Hang in there gal! I hear you on the eat until you think your tummy will burst. I think it's the time of year. Just give yourself 3 to 4 days to get back on track and it will get better. Many hugs. I think a lot of us are going thru this right now but we are all going to maintain!!!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Name: Kathryn
    Height: 5'3.5"
    Total Weight lost: ~76 lbs (I dropped about 16 lbs below original goal)
    Time it took to lose: 10 months (to original goal of 135)
    How long in maintenance: I called maintenance in July 2016, but I have continued to slowly lose so I'm not really sure.
    Maintenance weight range: 120 - 125 lbs
    Average weight recorded from 2017: 123.4

Average weight recorded from December: 119.7
    Average weight recorded from January: 119.2

Week of...
    4th February: 119.0 scale/ 119.6 trend
    11th February: 117.6 scale/ 119.1trend
    18th February: 119.2 scale/ 119.5 trend
    25th February:

Success/struggles of the week: My weight started low this week then went back up after some tacos and some homemade pan pizza on valentine's day. Then it came back and settled at 119 which seems to be where I am maintaining. The trend stayed at 119.something all week so I knew it was just fluctuations. It's weird because even though I don't think I need to go any lower, it still bothers me a bit when my weight is up. And up just put me back into my range which I am maintaining slightly under. Sometimes I wonder if the mind games of weight loss will ever go away.

Homemade pizza and tacos? Are you married? If not, interested in a slightly neurotic 36 yo? J/K Slightly is probably an understatement for me! Much love and well wishes!
  • cypressfey
    cypressfey Posts: 9 Member
    @CoachJen71 - thanks for your reply - I went up to the MFP estimate to maintain at 1535/day - so then I went back to 1200 and decided to inch it up by 100 cal/day and see how that goes, will try to fine tune my real maintainance level.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    @cypressfey I bring as much pre-weighed food with me as I can. All my regular stuff like sugar-free yogurts and pb2, chicken, tumaros wraps, lite cheese sticks, tea, stevia, fat free half n half, light margarine, tic tacs/sugarless gum/hard candies, dark chocolate, etc. I aim to only eat out once per day and usually try to keep it light, unless it's really amazing.