Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

CICO is overrated in my opinion

Options

Replies

• Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    heytimsla wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    and here I thought lifting was the way to preserve muscle.

man- I've been doing something wrong my whole life. *handtoforehead-OHTHEWASTEDYEARS*

Yeah, and what where you thinking even attempting to pickup 335lbs off the ground? You know that's way too heavy if you do CICO because no muscle.

and obviously my vagina will fall out.

Lord help me.

Don't forget you will grow a beard too.

Maybe some hair on my chest? I feel like I don't have enough hair. A girl can only dream.

Just order the chest hair beard combo from amazon. Two day shipping and it worked for me

Will it add 15 pounds to my deadlift?!? If so, I'm in!

Solid 6 kilos for sure. If you get the gold chain Chest hair combo at least a solid 9-10 kilos
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    and here I thought lifting was the way to preserve muscle.

man- I've been doing something wrong my whole life. *handtoforehead-OHTHEWASTEDYEARS*

Yeah, and what where you thinking even attempting to pickup 335lbs off the ground? You know that's way too heavy if you do CICO because no muscle.

and obviously my vagina will fall out.

Lord help me.

Don't forget you will grow a beard too.

Maybe some hair on my chest? I feel like I don't have enough hair. A girl can only dream.

Just order the chest hair beard combo from amazon. Two day shipping and it worked for me

Will it add 15 pounds to my deadlift?!? If so, I'm in!

Solid 6 kilos for sure. If you get the gold chain Chest hair combo at least a solid 9-10 kilos

State record, here I come!!!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    iVmsbMU3d5E_15402692.jpg

I would hate for the accountant in charge of paying salaries to think like that... :dizzy:
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I support gravity but I think it's highly over-rated. If you do it wrong, you can get hurt. I jumped out the window and broke my arm!

I also find the focus on health fascinating considering OP's previous priorities like enemas, laxatives, and OTC thyroid supplements. :neutral:

Gravity always brings me down.

I'm not falling for that!

This is getting too heavy for me.

We need a more light-hearted moment?

Ether that or get sucked into the black hole.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I support gravity but I think it's highly over-rated. If you do it wrong, you can get hurt. I jumped out the window and broke my arm!

I also find the focus on health fascinating considering OP's previous priorities like enemas, laxatives, and OTC thyroid supplements. :neutral:

Gravity always brings me down.

I'm not falling for that!

This is getting too heavy for me.

We need a more light-hearted moment?

Ether that or get sucked into the black hole.

We're all too down-to-earth for that nonsense.

Exactly, we have to hold fast to solid ground.