Getting back on track! Trying to lose that winter fluff lol

33bbcc33
33bbcc33 Posts: 59 Member
I haven't logged regularly in a long while! I was doing so well, started at 156 got down to around 127. Then life happened, moved, got a new job, binged, but have still kept fairly active. I'm 5'5" 138 looking to get down to 125 at the least. Add me if ya like!

Replies

• Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm 5'6" and my GW is also 127-ish :)
  • candicew70
    candicew70 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm 5'5 as well and about 150. Started at 155 and got down to 143--but after the winter break, I'm back up several pounds. So back to tracking, good eating behaviors, and exercise. I'm impressed that you got down to 127. I don't think I'll see that low again! I weighed 130 about 10 years ago in grad school, but I wasn't really eating lol My goal right now is just 140--I think I can there in a few months, and hopefully be able to wear all my clothes again :smile:
  • 33bbcc33
    Thats funny, isnt it usually the opposite? In grad school you gain weight? I know in college thats what happened to me, stress and junk food. And I know! I got rid of all my clothes when I was 156 so things are a bit tighter. Good motivation haha! Sticking to the right calories is always the challenge for me.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Samesies. I was at goal and maintaining and sticking with my workout goals and then in about late September, life got in the way, it all went to *kitten*, and I'm up about 10 pounds.

Putting on my favorite jeans the other day was the kick in the pants I really needed. LOL!

• mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    I have done the same thing Went from a high of 165 ( yikes) at 5'6.5" to a happy 140 and after the holidays and a ton of stress, plus a back injury, have gone back up to 149. Set my goal at 137 for a little wiggle room to gain back and for bikini season.
  • 33bbcc33
    Ugh too tight skinny jeans are the worst. When I really put my mind and energy to it I can lose the weight I now know. Keeping it off might be the next big challange. Here's to us getting back to happy weights and staying there! Lol!