Potato appreciation thread

buggsby83
buggsby83 Posts: 52 Member
0G4kAb9dwnS1VVdNi9oza7VcnDc=.gif

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Baked and topped with butter is my favorite! They keep me full for hours and hours.
  • buggsby83
    This is a very tuberous thread.

6QZ76gi.jpg
  • buggsby83
    0zw0g6m0mchn.gif

That reminds me of that Liam guy who did the "Kelly" videos.... Is that the same person???
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Mashed potatoes. Mmm. I miss them.Baked potatoes too.
    ??

You in 1850's Ireland brah?

Lol, no. I’ve been doing Keto so no potots for me.

Forget that. :p
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I’ve seriously been waiting for ever for someone to start a potato thread!!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Potatoes are my #1 favourite food. I feel deprived if I don't get some every day.
    Baked, roasted, stewed, mashed (with fried onions is awesome), boiled, fries, pierogies (bread and potatoes, win win!), chips, hash browns...what am I missing?
    Potato bread, pancakes, SPICY POTATO PIZZA!!

Mmmm tinfoil potatoes! Let’s have. Potato buffet!!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Potatoes are my #1 favourite food. I feel deprived if I don't get some every day.
    Baked, roasted, stewed, mashed (with fried onions is awesome), boiled, fries, pierogies (bread and potatoes, win win!), chips, hash browns...what am I missing?
    Potato bread, pancakes, SPICY POTATO PIZZA!!

Mmmm tinfoil potatoes! Let’s have. Potato buffet!!!

omg...I'm an idiot! Summer fav, bbq or camp fire foil potatoes!
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    I LOVE potatoes! We grow red and Yukon at our farm. When I am eating clean I will have a baked potato with diced jalapenos and onions. One of my families favorites are goose fat fried potatoes. When you are cooking a whole goose you quarter up potatoes and place them under the goose so all the fat and juices cover and fry the potatoes. MMMMMM makes my mouth water.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    I am constantly threatening to plant potatoes in my sisters garden, not in a veggie patch, just in random spots.

I used to have potato’s, and for years afterwards I would find them growing in odd places, like in the lawn if I didn’t mow for a few weeks over winter etc

The dogs dig them up and spread them everywhere.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    a9wjc24ufkco.jpg
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    cy5q11yzk0sc.jpg

I love potatoes. I like em best when they're cut up and fried and sprinkled with salt.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Ahhh, bad Canadian...I forgot poutine