Are you willing to post your weekly goals and check in with each other? Looking for accountability!

Options
dmenon24
dmenon24 Posts: 14 Member
edited February 2018 in Social Groups
Hey! I am looking for people who are willing to post their weekly goals (could be about nutrition/workouts/meditation/etc), actively check-in on their status and keep me accountable too. I find that I am more dedicated when I have peers that actively share and check in with each other (not just "like" posts).

I am looking to lose 10lbs. I have already lost 7 and it is now a slow, steady loss. I usually lose my motivation when the weight loss slows down but I am trying to push myself to stay on track. If you are interested and disciplined, send me a friend request!

Replies

• KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    There is an accountability thread where people usually post once or twice a week. They usually set a monthly goal and post in about their struggles and their successes in trying to meet it. That sounds like what you’re looking for. Check it out!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sure! I think the accountability thread is great, but I can use all the reinforcement and accountability I can find.

• rosariodelacruz
    rosariodelacruz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey! im totally down for this
  • revwarfifer
    revwarfifer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Prepping for a couple of contests: kettlebells and one at a summit. Then need to prep for my 8th Warrior Dash, and short distance triathlon, so......no quitting now!
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    yes.