50lbs or more?

Options
This is for those who need the motivation to lose that weight! Drop your present weight and your short term goal and final goal! We got this...let's work!
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Short term goal - lose 25 by my birthday (May 4)

Long term goal - lose 70 from current weight

Let's get then!

• JoniNichole
    Options
    50 here to start and see where I'm at when I hit that weight.

My focus is just getting out of the 200's

Let's work then! We got this!

• JoniNichole
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends in MFP life and I also need to lose alot. I'm motivated and active but on the start of a long journey so I will need some help along the way!

We're in it to win it! More than happy to help with the motivation!

• JoniNichole
    Options
    Perkinshh wrote: »
    I did this before and lost weight , I was working out and did 4 marathons but that was 10 years ago I have little at a time climbed back from a 4/6 to a size 12. Now it’s been 10 days and I am determined . But today I did eat 2 miniature candies . I feel bad my sons and husband gave me so much candy that I can not have ❤️ Let me know if anyone needs a motivated person so we can support each other. It’s not easy

I completely understand...I've done this before too...but this time will be different for US! We have goals to make! Let's get it girl!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    current 293.6
    Short term goal: 250 by June 1st
    Long term goal: 185 lbs goal or less

We got this girl! Let's get it!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    I was 451 lbs & I lost 168 lbs in 14 months. I’ve gained weight back & can’t seem to lose it again! I’m 308 right now. I’ve lost only 6 lbs over the last few months. I want to lose 40 lbs by 6/1 & ultimately get down to 180/190. Anyone have any tips?

How much water are you drinking? Are you working out as well? Congrats on the weight loss!