50lbs or more?

Replies

• JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    theneweva1 wrote: »
    I'm down 5 of the 25 lbs from my short term goal for July! It feels good to be losing weight again!

Hey now! That's awesome! Congrats
  • JoniNichole
    Hey guys! How is everyone doing on their plans?
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Doing good in general, though I'm not as far for exercise kcals as I'd like to be for the week. I think things will turn out well.
  • alklim
    alklim Posts: 9 Member

Great with nutrition, but missed the last two days’ workout because of a fever. Feeling better tonight so back at it tomorrow. Thanks for checking in. You?
  • theneweva1
    theneweva1 Posts: 21 Member
    theneweva1 wrote: »
    I'm down 5 of the 25 lbs from my short term goal for July! It feels good to be losing weight again!

Hey now! That's awesome! Congrats

Thank you!
  • taram1979
    taram1979 Posts: 3 Member
    My starting weight was 170 lbs the beginning of Jan. I am now 150. Goal weight of 120. My Next short term goal is 140 by the end of May. But I've seemed to stall a bit. I have been sitting at 150 for the past 2 weeks. So here's to the scale moving again!
  • JoniNichole
    alklim wrote: »

Great with nutrition, but missed the last two days’ workout because of a fever. Feeling better tonight so back at it tomorrow. Thanks for checking in. You?

Glad you are feeling better!!! I've been doing doing pretty good! Determined and focused!! We got this
  • JoniNichole
    taram1979 wrote: »
    My starting weight was 170 lbs the beginning of Jan. I am now 150. Goal weight of 120. My Next short term goal is 140 by the end of May. But I've seemed to stall a bit. I have been sitting at 150 for the past 2 weeks. So here's to the scale moving again!

Let's get it then!
  • dangernene
    dangernene Posts: 30 Member
    I've not lost any weight but I've taken responsibility for it. Slacking off with gym visits (twice a week is not enough for me!) and sneaking in chocolate and wine here and there is my problem, not the universe's!

My diary is now public and I'm going to better track my exercise from now on too. 100% accountability from now on!
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    taram1979 wrote: »

Congrats on being down 20 lbs!
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Starting weight: 291lb
    Current weight: 254lb
    Goal weight: 191lbs

I just keep plugging along.... having some thinspiration MFP friends sounds great! Feel free to add :)
  • jensacto
    jensacto Posts: 3 Member
    I need this board! I am .5 pounds away from a 30 pound loss. I feel good and yet sad that I was at this weight two years ago and THEN I needed to lose 50 pounds!! So...short-term goal: 20 pounds by my 50th birthday in May; long-term goal weight of 185 by end of August. I'm working with a dietician and fitness coach. I need to keep motivated and celebrate my successes!
  • JoniNichole
    dangernene wrote: »
    I've not lost any weight but I've taken responsibility for it. Slacking off with gym visits (twice a week is not enough for me!) and sneaking in chocolate and wine here and there is my problem, not the universe's!

My diary is now public and I'm going to better track my exercise from now on too. 100% accountability from now on!

Glad you're back on it! Sometimes the struggle is real and we have setbacks! But as long as we don't quit we're doing good!
  • JoniNichole
    jensacto wrote: »
    I need this board! I am .5 pounds away from a 30 pound loss. I feel good and yet sad that I was at this weight two years ago and THEN I needed to lose 50 pounds!! So...short-term goal: 20 pounds by my 50th birthday in May; long-term goal weight of 185 by end of August. I'm working with a dietician and fitness coach. I need to keep motivated and celebrate my successes!

Hey now! Congrats on the almost 30lbs weight loss! But I completely understand i dropped over 75lbs and gained it back! But we got this
  • SoccerBlueJ
    SoccerBlueJ Posts: 1 Member
    My short-term goal is to lose 25 to 30 pounds so I can wear the clothes in my closet,or I'm going to have to buy a new Spring/Summer wardrobe. My long-term goal is to be able to wear a women's (*US*) size 8 or 10.
  • JoniNichole
    My short-term goal is to lose 25 to 30 pounds so I can wear the clothes in my closet,or I'm going to have to buy a new Spring/Summer wardrobe. My long-term goal is to be able to wear a women's (*US*) size 8 or 10.

Alrighty then...let's get to work!
  • tamekabrown814
    tamekabrown814 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting weight on 1st Jan 246lbs, currently 26lbs down but I haven’t lost anything for two weeks which is really getting me down.

Please feel free to add me, let’s stay motivated together!
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Happy to report that this week went well for eating and exercise (made my goal of 5,250 kcals burned). No idea what the scale will say when I weigh in tomorrow morning, but I know I was torching the chub!
  • JoniNichole
    Starting weight on 1st Jan 246lbs, currently 26lbs down but I haven’t lost anything for two weeks which is really getting me down.

Please feel free to add me, let’s stay motivated together!

Good morning! Don't let it stop you! Keep at it! What have you been eating? How much water have you been drinking? Do you exercise any?you got this!
  • JoniNichole
    Happy to report that this week went well for eating and exercise (made my goal of 5,250 kcals burned). No idea what the scale will say when I weigh in tomorrow morning, but I know I was torching the chub!

Get it girl! That's awesome! No matter what the scale says you're still winning!