Premium

Options
Hi all I’m thinking about going premium any feedback on if it’s worth it and how much is it ? Thanks

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Are there things premium does that the free version won't that would benefit you?

If so, consider premium. If not, I wouldn't.
  • 4gig
    4gig Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There are a few nice features in premium and they have a 30 trial if you want to check it out, but in my opinion it is worth the money.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I really like the switch between % and g feature as well as being able to enter meal times and such. I find it gives me easy data to help be dial in what works for me. And for me the no ads is wonderful.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    The only thing I miss about premium is setting my macros by the gram rather than by percentages in multiples of 5%. But that one feature isn't really worth what they charge for premium and they don't seem to add any other good features for the cost. I did subscribe for my first year just to support the site though, I'd recommend anyone who uses this site for long term success to at least do that just to help them keep it alive. Beyond that it's up to you. New features seem to be few and far between.
  • Jasp03
    Jasp03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The only thing I miss about premium is setting my macros by the gram rather than by percentages in multiples of 5%. But that one feature isn't really worth what they charge for premium and they don't seem to add any other good features for the cost. I did subscribe for my first year just to support the site though, I'd recommend anyone who uses this site for long term success to at least do that just to help them keep it alive. Beyond that it's up to you. New features seem to be few and far between.

As a software developer myself, this is why I subscribed for the year and why I agree with the encouragement you provide. Also, for being a free app, it really does wonders for our motivation and ability to lose weight and get fit - of course a lot of credit should also go to the community itself, but the backbone is still the app.

I've been using the macros by gram over the past 3 months and I've liked that feature.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!