Would love some active mfp buddies

Hey! Add me!! Looking for active people on mfp who can help motivate, push and support me as I would do the same in return....this is my 3rd time back!! Got about 45 lbs to my gw

Replies

• ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi, I'm the same. Started last week and go around 40/45lbs to lose (not sure on an exact number yet). Feel free to add me
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    I’m a month in, have about 20 pounds I would like to make disappear.
  • Larroyo9
    Larroyo9 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! First time on mfp and I’d love to add you!
  • Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    I am active, and would add you, but I haven't figured out how...
  • Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Wait, I just figured out how haha
  • sirricelik
    sirricelik Posts: 17 Member
    Add me!
  • DarkPho3nix
    DarkPho3nix Posts: 8 Member
    Added you
  • GloriaJune58
    GloriaJune58 Posts: 5 Member
    add me
  • qandv9
    qandv9 Posts: 22 Member
    added you! add me! my 3rd time too and 11 lbs to first goal 30-40 to final.
  • jsminer827
    jsminer827 Posts: 62 Member
    Can always use more friends! I have been around for 7-ish maybe 8 months. I'm 60+ pounds off of my high weight and I think I have about 10 more to go. I'm taking a bit of a break (meaning I'm working on finding maintenance) because after 6+ months of calorie restriction I'm tired. That, and I want to do a Tough Mudder in June so I need to work on my upper body - can't build muscle and eat in a deficit. So... that's that, but feel free to add me! I still track everything that I eat and keep track of my steps/activities with a HRM which is linked. Would be glad to support you on your journey too!
  • Bellavita31
    Bellavita31 Posts: 1,556 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Greataunt4
    Greataunt4 Posts: 8 Member
    Just starting with MFP and community support (after failing almost every day since January 2nd!) with 32 lbs. to lose. I’m also going to start to track my steps. I’ve a long history of using food for comfort and emotional situations (including making a mountain of Mac & Cheese to deal with the sadness and even anger over the Florida school shooting). I understand in my head that this is foolish and nonproductive, now I have to work at changing my behavior! I appreciate the supportive posts I’ve been reading here today. It makes so much more sense to reach out to others rather than to abuse my body with too much food.
  • glspark1
    glspark1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Add me! I'm a longtime MFP'er, lost count of how many times I have come back! I track my exercise with Fitbit and MapMyFitness, but my real problem is choosing healthier meal options. Hopefully, we can encourage each other thru this fit journey. =)
  • suzic1976
    suzic1976 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi
    I've just started. Feel free to add me x
  • ceve88
    ceve88 Posts: 2 Member
    just started as well always in need of friends to help support and help support me
  • SarcasmNSass
    SarcasmNSass Posts: 57 Member
    I'm here every day!
  • rjhooker19
    rjhooker19 Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to join in, I am a newbie.:)
  • rjhooker19
    rjhooker19 Posts: 4 Member
    Hope you don't mind if I add you all.:)
  • I’m going to add everyone that posted on here, hope that is ol! I need more buddies on here
  • Secretnotes
    Secretnotes Posts: 46 Member
    Added you!