Replies

• BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm John CPT in Palos Heights area
  • flgirl41
    flgirl41 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all ! Today is my first day after a year to sign up for mfp. I am 44, trying to lose at least 60 pounds. I know !!! Hard. Please add me. I am new here, need some friends for support and help. :)
  • Greataunt4
    Greataunt4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So glad you are starting with me and the others new to the MFP community boards. The amount of weight doesn’t really matter. All any of us can do is focus on meeting our goals one day at a time. July will come whether we’re at our current weight or a healthier weight, so let’s all focus on helping each other do this! You are going to do great!
  • MissZoe1986
    MissZoe1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys. Looking for inspo!! ☺️
  • mytabouly
    mytabouly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to be more active
  • lynplace
    lynplace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am too looking for help motivate, push and support me . Please add me. Thank you, Lyn from Australia
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    You or anyone can add me if you like. I’m just recently back too, but I still have my same acct! I’m pretty motivated, I’m doing Just Dance 2x or more a day!
  • otm2
    otm2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For anyone needing encouragement, I am 70 years old and started using MFP a year ago this February. I have been going to the gym, exercising and counting calories on MFP now for a year and I have now lost 50 lbs. I feel like a new person. A friend bought me the book "Younger Next Year" which was my inspiration and another friend got me started in the gym. Hey, just letting you know, its doable even for a 70 year old.
  • JessMarie0389
    JessMarie0389 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and say hi! I tend to fall off without constant support and friends so it's nice to see people update their status' lol
  • Drakebalrog
    Drakebalrog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add guys. I'm new on here and I just want to develop good eating habits, learn recipes that'll just become my go-to so I don't have to eat the generic unhealthy foods that is prominent in my country and also get leanerrrrr.
  • theuber85
    theuber85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just starting back after a 3 year hiatus (eeeewwwwww). I would love inspirational friends!
  • dubrockpete
    dubrockpete Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Apparently I have logged in 40 days in a row now so I’d say I’m pretty active haha. First time reading through these communities and talking to people so i would love to friend some likeminded motivated individuals! I have lost 38 pounds since august and I just started using MFP in November and honestly I don’t know what I would do without this app. It got me over a month long plateau! Feel free to add me.
  • snobuni77
    snobuni77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I just started three days ago on my KetoDiet and I’m determined to use it as I have gained 60 pounds in the past four years and I am 38 years old with two young kids. I’m a photographer and artist who also is opening a studio so I am like new me new studio new life! I’d love some motivated healthy friends
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Greataunt4
    Greataunt4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a failure last night, but I learned two things: I shouldn’t keep peanut butter in the house, and I need to go up to a 1400 calorie goal because I was too hungry at about 1260. OK. Now I forgive myself and start fresh! Hope everyone has a successful day with both their eating plan and exercise!
  • oliemsmom573
    oliemsmom573 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started today, feel free to add me as well. Thanks and lets do this!!!
  • RAN9912
    RAN9912 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Smae! feel free to add me
  • donnawithers03
    donnawithers03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • ThatHealthyCaper
    ThatHealthyCaper Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I'm pretty active and it's great to have motivational friends!
  • CatL1911
    CatL1911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I try to be active on here :)