Singles (or anyone really), say hi :)

Irishmike1103
Irishmike1103 Posts: 40 Member
Hey everyone :) I'm Mike, 33 year old from sunny Orange County, CA. Wanna get to know some great people, let's chat it up :)

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Hi Mike. I'm 37 from South Africa. Pleased to meet ya! You know we have a whole single's hangout right? You will find the hidden entrance to Jo's basement there (there is no exit, don't bother looking). We also have some people who refuse to leave, even though they are no longer single! Join us. @GymRatSF makes amazing cheesecake!
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Damn this community has everything Roodepoort guy here
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hi Mike. I'm 37 from South Africa. Pleased to meet ya! You know we have a whole single's hangout right? You will find the hidden entrance to Jo's basement there (there is no exit, don't bother looking). We also have some people who refuse to leave, even though they are no longer single! Join us. @GymRatSF makes amazing cheesecake!

I'm just seeing this :laugh:
  • michaelroode

How do I join that discussion? sorry very new here
  • Versicolour

Unfortunately that thread got shut down. The replacement thread just wasn't the same. I've sent you a friend request though
  • michaelroode

Unfortunately that thread got shut down. The replacement thread just wasn't the same. I've sent you a friend request though

Thank you there is my P/P on now now I'm a bit more happy don't like not having one on
  • Versicolour

Thank you there is my P/P on now now I'm a bit more happy don't like not having one on

Yeah, it's good to have an idea of who you're talking to