Down 71lbs now weight won't budge HELP!

Options
Hello everyone. I am 5ft7 166 lbs. Since March of last year I have lost 71 lb thru weight watchers and walking/running. I would eat 15 to 20 WW pts a day which is around 1000 calories. Since Nov i can not lose anymore. I did have the holidays of course. But I have been trying since November and just cannot get anywhere. I typically eat around a thousand calories a day. I was getting about 12k to 15k steps a day on my Fitbit. Which would usually burn about 2,500 calories according to my Fitbit. So to try and help lose the rest of my weight the last two weeks I have ate 1000 calories a day and got 25k to 30k steps everyday. And my weight is still the same to the Ounce!! I am eating 1000 cals and according to my Fitbit i am burning 3000 to 3500 each day that's for the last 2 weeks and I still have not lost not one ounce. Anyone been through this please I will take any suggestions I'm about to pull my hair out with this lol I just don't understand the math of calories in and calories out does not add up. There's just absolutely no way that I should not be losing weight.

Replies

• jennygutt
    jennygutt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 btw
  • jennygutt
    jennygutt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am I was on Weight Watchers. That's how I lost 271 lb but I never counted veggies and fruits free always counted them. I agree it's like how in the world could those be free they have calories especially the sugary fruits. So the 20 points a day I eat on Weight Watchers was including fruit veggies and chicken that they say are free.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 176lbs my Fitbit said I burnt off 2576 calories yesterday for the whole day including 12326 steps
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    You're eating more calories than you think if you're not using a food scale start using it, and once you have the scale track your food intake better, and eat the calories recommended by MyFitnessPal good luck!!