Food Help

So I've stayed semi-consistant for the past 20 day+ with getting the good in. A few off days, but that's normal due to life. I am, however, having issues hitting all metrics simultaneously. My caloric goal is around 3,200.

The four main points I want to hit, but get skewed while hitting other diestary goals are:

-Keeping sodium within normal range while hitting calories.
-Keeping protein high (at least 1g/lean mass).
-Not breaking the bank.
-Hitting the calorie numbers without wanting to hurl sometimes.

Any tips given to help hit these goals all at once would be much appreciated!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Do you have a medical condition that requires you monitor sodium? If not stop watching it.

Focus on calorie dense foods like nuts to get more in without filling up.
  • FloridaFisher
    FloridaFisher Posts: 19 Member
    Not that I'm aware of, but I do notice I'm hitting 4-6k in sodium almost daily, and my hands are swelling overnight. I'm definitely going above what should be my intake. Upping water and potassium has helped a little though. Seems like most affordable budgets to keep consistent with these calories and micro/macros offer way too much sodium.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    That is quite a bit of sodium. :#

Do you eat out a lot? Do you food prep?

Your food diary is private, so it's hard to give much help. If you want to make your diary public, we could probably give more specific advice.
  • FloridaFisher
    FloridaFisher Posts: 19 Member
    I have something every other day or so, but mostly to jam in calories on the spot for a few bucks. I meal prep when I can, but access to reheating isn't always available.

How do I make it unprivate? Lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    From the main page, click on "food" click on "settings" then scroll to the bottom and change diary to public.