Hot Sauce/Condiments

KosmosKitten
KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
... only including condiments because I know not everyone is a hot head like myself.

Simple, post sauces or condiments you love and you think other people love, too. Or.. really weird things you've run across.

I like to keep a visual diary of hot sauces I run across with small descriptions (so I can find them later and know where to go if I like them a lot). :)

ko4c2cvp4fnd.jpg

^^ This so far has been my favorite of the Blair's line. It's flavorful, just a little on the hot side and is the best thing in the world to dump on scrambled eggs. Sadly, I ate it all. :(

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    p9xsliid372k.jpg
  • cee134
    dw2uhaws2je3.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    l1xzh2bvplrr.jpg

^^ Delicious, not hot. Goes on everything. Great for people who love garlic.
  • cee134
    edited February 2018
    I enjoy this sauce for soups. I only need a couple drops per bowl.

tjukk3ypve6e.jpg

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    [img][/img]5789p7dluwe3.png

Just add ketchup and chicken nuggets....
  • KosmosKitten
    cee134 wrote: »
    I enjoy this sauce for soups. I only need a couple drops per bowl.

tjukk3ypve6e.jpg

We're still working through their Ghost Pepper sauce.. but it's almost gone, too. I might have a bit of a habit, lol. There are at least 30 bottles of hot sauces in my house right now. :D
  • cee134
    8dc6vrnxv6l4.jpeg
    This is by far, as spicy as I can go.

Have you tried:

osyb5c7j8lbx.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    5v861djl2faa.jpg

^^ Also great on eggs. Not hot, per my tastes, but has a lot of flavor.
  • cee134
    edited February 2018
    This is my go to hot sauce. It's very cheap and in most grocery stores. Not the hottest but I don't always need an adventure.

Side note: It is amazing on Salads without a cream dressing.

8oe0u2oekv7n.jpg
  • cee134
    When I want something mild.

1iw8ze6pbslj.jpg
  • jm5r514wy0jd.jpg
    Found this gem In Jamaica...Yummy:)
  • KosmosKitten
    When I want something mild.

1iw8ze6pbslj.jpg

They have flavor varieties now, you know?
  • KosmosKitten
    The best "I put this in everything" sauce I've run across. Too bad you can only buy it at a Tijuana Flats. :S

j3lawdwv8s28.jpg
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    The best "I put this in everything" sauce I've run across. Too bad you can only buy it at a Tijuana Flats. :S

j3lawdwv8s28.jpg

All of your hot sauce bottles are empty. What are you doing, drinking them before you take the picture?
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    p9xsliid372k.jpg
    I’ve been to the PuckerButt Pepper Company store in Fort Mill SC. Started by the man who created the reaper. Got some “I Dare You Stupit”.
  • KosmosKitten
    Caporegiem wrote: »

j3lawdwv8s28.jpg

All of your hot sauce bottles are empty. What are you doing, drinking them before you take the picture?

:D

No, as I mentioned.. I keep photos of the bottles I finish off with little notes about the flavors and where I purchased it from so that in 5 years or more, I might still be able to locate places to buy them. In this case, this sauce can only be purchased through Tijuana Flats.. which I think are only in Virginia and Florida. :S Sucks, because this was a really tasty sauce.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    I love hot sauce and spicy food but I appear to be too lazy to get creative with my hot sauce purchase so the only thing I have at home is a bottle (perhaps tub is more descriptive) of Sriracha which I use for most things.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited February 2018
    c0hbcyxusscd.jpeg

i’m a traditionalist

Us too.

scmatub5hz5o.jpeg