Average Bicep size?

Replies

• Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Okay, now I just feel sad. 10.875" unflexed.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member

Mine is less, so don't worry
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    @marissafit06 I love your profile pic!

thanks!

Mine was also rested.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »

less than 10.875??? I thought my arms were small at 11 inches

I'm just fat I guess.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »

I'm just fat I guess.

Yea.. by quite a bit.. I'm too embarassed to say the number :# but flexed it's better.

No I would say you are more muscular and strong
  • bbell1985

I'm just fat I guess.

Yea.. by quite a bit.. I'm too embarassed to say the number :# but flexed it's better.

I prefer my arms at 11 inches though. I'm looking beefy right now. I did a LOT of direct bicep work while running PHAT and PH3
  • Davidsdottir

I'm just fat I guess.

I prefer my arms at 11 inches though. I'm looking beefy right now. I did a LOT of direct bicep work while running PHAT and PH3

I think you look amazing and I'd kill for your arms.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Mine are 18 if thats any help at all.

Guess the humour was missed.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Mine are 18 if thats any help at all.

Guess the humour was missed.

I'm sorry we have shattered your dreams of a comedy career but we have a basket of gifts as a consolation prize... Yes, my comedy material needs a lot of work too lol.
  • Wheelhouse15
    My understanding is that for men the average is 12.5" but I'm not sure for women, probably around 10-11" range. More importantly than the raw measurement would be how much larger your upper arm is compared to your wrist. The most a natural man can get is about +10" and a natural woman likely much less, but unfortunately I don't know those stats.

If you are at 12" and your wrist is 6" that's +6" and pretty damn good for a woman who is sub 20% BF.
  • bbell1985
    My understanding is that for men the average is 12.5" but I'm not sure for women, probably around 10-11" range. More importantly than the raw measurement would be how much larger your upper arm is compared to your wrist. The most a natural man can get is about +10" and a natural woman likely much less, but unfortunately I don't know those stats.

If you are at 12" and your wrist is 6" that's +6" and pretty damn good for a woman who is sub 20% BF.

Yeah. I can't date someone unless his biceps are bigger than mine. I guess this is why I'm still single.
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited March 2018

Yeah. I can't date someone unless his biceps are bigger than mine. I guess this is why I'm still single.

It's that hard to find? I consider myself pretty small at 14.75" relaxed and 16" flexed but I think I have you covered lol.

Note: my wrist measurement is 6.5" so I'm really pushing my upper limit.
  • bbell1985

It's that hard to find? I consider myself pretty small at 14.75" relaxed and 16" flexed but I think I have you covered lol.

I run in two circles...musicians, and gym bros. I tend to get along better with musicians but they don't lift lol
  • Wheelhouse15

I run in two circles...musicians, and gym bros. I tend to get along better with musicians but they don't lift lol

Well there are a lot of big musicians around you just need to find them. :)
  • bbell1985

Yeah right. I'm destined to be a loner.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

Good call. ;) My hubby has 19s, and just makes fun of mine. LOL
  • Wheelhouse15

Dayum! That is all.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

Dayum! That is all.

Yeah, the jerk puts on muscle just thinking about going to the gym. :p
  • Davidsdottir

Yeah right. I'm destined to be a loner.

Hold on... is Tim Lambesis out of prison yet? He's huge and a musician...just have to get past the whole putting a hit out in his wife thing LOL
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Mine are 10 in unflexed.