More Supportive Friends!!

Hi peeps! I am looking for more supportive friends that actually login daily. I have some very great friends but it seems my list is starting to fade due to them deleting their accounts or neved getting back on. Anyways, Heres a bit about me. when I first started I weighed 165 lbs. I got down to 123 lbs but gained 5 lbs back so long story short...Im trying to knock off these last 8 lbs...the 5 that I gained back & the 3 that I had left to lose! Btw, I am a very supportive person as well :)

Replies

• Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Would love to be accountable with you! I have been very faithful in the past, but lately have struggled with committing. I assure you I would check in with you each day as well. Let me know!
  • Babs2Baby
    Babs2Baby Posts: 87 Member
    I'm on every day and would love to have more friends!
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    I have logged everyday for over a year. My buddies list has been fading a lot over the last few months due to people leaving MFP or inactiveness. I am looking for friends that log daily (or almost daily) and don't just want me to support and motivate them, but will reciprocate with me. Isn't that the way this is suppose to work? Feel free to FR me if that is what your looking for too.
    I still have weight to loose and don't plan on giving up till it's gone!
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    I have been logging for 51 days now and its part of my daily routine. Would love to have more friends; anyone feel free to add me. I am doing low carb.
  • N1naF1re12
    N1naF1re12 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m looking for friends too to help keep me accountable. I’ve only been active since January (was my New Years resolution). But since the. I have logged in almost everyday!
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Love adding new weigh loss buddies, anyone is welcome to add me.
  • jasonmga
    jasonmga Posts: 25 Member
    I get on here every day but this past week has been terrible. I need more support as well
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Anyone is free to add me :)
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Feel free to add me! I mostly lift weights =) Here daily to motivate!
  • Edycopeland
    Edycopeland Posts: 10 Member
    Hi. New and looking to add people for a stronger support system with this app.