Looking for Active Friends!

ashleyyjaeger
ashleyyjaeger Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone! I love using myfitnesspal to help with accountability and building a support system for my weight loss journey. So far down 21lbs, 10+ more to go. Looking to add some new friends on here who post actively to hold each other accountable. Add me! Thanks :)

Replies

• Abby_95x
    Abby_95x Posts: 150 Member
    I have lost 12kg in total this year, constantly struggling to keep it off and keep motivated though! I have added you as a friend :smiley:
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    On here daily and a solid cheerleader! Looking for similar friends. I need the support. Not just another 'friend' to add to my numbers. Rather a small tight-knit active group. Down 20lbs since Jan1, looking to shed another 20lbs by July 1. Please feel free to add if there is a fit.
  • lindaaa3210
    lindaaa3210 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm trying to lose 5kg and looking for people to help me stay motivated!
  • August2444
    August2444 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi All, I'm active everyday. Feel free to add.
  • nhorton5
    nhorton5 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey. I'm on here daily so feel free to add :)
  • xVERNETTIx
    xVERNETTIx Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add for support! Used this app on and off sence 2012 never been to the community side of this app tell today thaught I'd give it a try lol
  • scotland4567
    scotland4567 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2018
    It always helps to have some encouragement along the ways. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    I'm active, and supportive feel free to add me
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Hi, I am just back after a two children/4 year absence and looking to build up support/friends on here as I start my journey back to health and fitness.

Feel free to add me as a friend too
  • 10eellewis
    10eellewis Posts: 3 Member
    Active everyday feel free to add ❤️
  • ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me. Starting to track daily again
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    I'm on here daily, feel free to add me =)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • anderson_btb
    anderson_btb Posts: 115 Member
    Invites accepted.
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    I'm getting back to mfp after a break and could use some new active friends to motivate and help push me along as well.... Feel free to add me
  • Tattoo_copper
    Tattoo_copper Posts: 1 Member
    I've been using MFP for nearly a year now and lost an initial 18kg in 9 months and over the last few months I've slacked a little and put about 3kg back on but I'm still happy with the results. Always looking for a little more motivation though.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Congrats
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    congrats on the 21 pound loss ! that's awesome! I wish you the best of luck to get to your goal! feel free to add me if ya like too :)
  • BigCharlie19782018
    BigCharlie19782018 Posts: 28 Member
    I've been using MFP for nearly a year now and lost an initial 18kg in 9 months and over the last few months I've slacked a little and put about 3kg back on but I'm still happy with the results. Always looking for a little more motivation though.

18kg weight loss is a great achievement, add me if you want. That's the same amount of weight I'm in the process of getting rid of. I log my food diary every day.
  • BigCharlie19782018
    BigCharlie19782018 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi, to all. Feel free to add me as a friend.