Fitness buddies

Hi I’m brandy. I’m 18 and I need to lose some weight. I’m not obese but I have always been on the chunky side. I have a love for pizza I can’t control and losing weight has proven to be super hard for me

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Welcome! Losing weight is really simple, just eat a little less, but do it consistently. You can still eat pizza. Being aware of this, might make it easier to not eat too much.
  • coastcoronada
    coastcoronada Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome! Losing weight is really simple, just eat a little less, but do it consistently. You can still eat pizza. Being aware of this, might make it easier to not eat too much.

Kommodevaran is right. There’s nothing wrong with eating pizza. :) You just need to be mindful about how much and how often you’re eating it. I love donuts and tacos. I don’t eat them as much as I used to, but I don’t deprive myself either. It takes time to adjust into a habit of being active and eating more consciously. So don’t feel pressured to just give up all the things you love. That will only makes things much more difficult.

• chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    If you work out some then it will increase the amount of calories you can spend (on pizza). I had that issue of wanting to lose weight and eat pizza. Just try eating foods that will keep you full so you won’t eat so much (I know I can eat a whole large pizza without much effort.). I’d eat a banana before I’d eat the pizza, and try eating protein throughout the day because it keeps you full.
  • wcstocker
    wcstocker Posts: 1 Member
    It's really up to you. I'm new too and just watching my proportions just be doing that I've lost 7 lbs. now i'm getting more picky on what i'm eating. and yes pizza is a heavy carb up a piece wont kill you