First

I feel like MFP is finally being inclusive

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    This forum is going to provide double rainbow calibur entertainment me thinks
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    GTFO Boner!!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    These have been here for a week... how are we just noticing?
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    original_zps4bcc3313.gif
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member

Maybe that had it written for a week, but just waited to go live? Or something like that?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    tumblr_m67iavSgX91qbq04s.png
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member

IN for what ^he said
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member

Yep
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    this is awesome!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Does this mean ED free environment?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    wow, I think I used to be fatter than you...(directed at OP in an unmalicious way)
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator

Maybe that had it written for a week, but just waited to go live? Or something like that?

Not possible to gaslight our perceptive community! Indeed, we've had these in a testing environment for a week or so, wanted to make sure there were no glitches when we launched. Having said that, if anything isn't working as it should, please post in our Tech Support forums and we'll get working on a fix!
  • MatthewLewis81
    MatthewLewis81 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm assuming this is for people who are underweight or who want to gain muscle, and have a hard time doing it.

My brother in law is like that. He's a great guy, but it kind of makes me a little sick to watch him eat as much as he wants, of whatever he wants, as often as he wants, and stay thin as a rail....and then complain that he can't gain weight no matter what he does. (To his credit, he is doing a pretty good strength training program as well. He's just a "hard gainer," as they say.)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member

Not possible to gaslight our perceptive community! Indeed, we've had these in a testing environment for a week or so, wanted to make sure there were no glitches when we launched. Having said that, if anything isn't working as it should, please post in our Tech Support forums and we'll get working on a fix!

:flowerforyou:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I'm assuming this is for people who are underweight or who want to gain muscle, and have a hard time doing it.

My brother in law is like that. He's a great guy, but it kind of makes me a little sick to watch him eat as much as he wants, of whatever he wants, as often as he wants, and stay thin as a rail....and then complain that he can't gain weight no matter what he does. (To his credit, he is doing a pretty good strength training program as well. He's just a "hard gainer," as they say.)

Either way, bulking means lotsa eating and how wonderful to dedicate a special place fo dat :love:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Weight. So, if I'm gaining weight on Purpose, this is my spot? Jus checkin.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Welcome to our new forum topic, Gaining Weight. This forum has been created for members to who are working to gain weight. Please be sure to post in the appropriate forum; topics that are off-topic will either be removed or moved to the appropriate topic.

3pgyjb.jpg
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    In!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    So now MFP is calling me fat?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Tagging. I'll be back in 2014 when I'm able to start bulking...:grumble: