What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    I'm in the process of changing over my whole wardrobe. Today I was leaving work and one of the guys goes to me where the hell did your *kitten* go to.

This one is totally vein but it's one of those moments that I thought would never happen again. I'm getting ready for work and I look in the mirror and I see my individual chest muscles moving. So I am like some 14 year old kid flexing my chest watching the muscles Ripple and going wow. Totally self-absorbed narcissistic thing to do.

To all the new people who'll read this all I can tell you is trust the process it works believe in yourself and realize your worth it. God bless

And you are not sharing pics? :lol:
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    indigrrl wrote: »
    3- This one will sound weird, but my body feels...softer...now. Like it's not all stuffed and tight. Muscles are still well-hidden, got quite a ways to go there.

I think I know what you mean - my belly is like that now! It's still fat enough to make me look pregnant if I don't attempt to suck it in, but it feels all soft and squishy and wobbly now rather than harder and "tight" like you describe.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!