What do you eat on your cheat days?

Replies

• hmmmm probably some hot choc n muffin at a cafe or something..:) yum yum
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    anything I want.
  • ChriJMitch
    ChriJMitch Posts: 70 Member
    Beer. Beer. and Beer. And maybe some whiskey. Not much of a sweet tooth, but I sure do like me a drink :)
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Two words:

Meat Coma.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Cheating when bulking is fasting.
    Pretty much.

I thought this was the "Gaining weight" section. Why cheat when there is so much you can eat daily. Makes no sense.

On other days (non cheat days), I am trying to do eat a lot healthy food. On cheat days, I am eating a lot of junk foods. Yesterday I had pizzas, ice cream, cookies and muffins.
    There is no need to label foods healthy and junk. I eat pizza around 3x per week and I eat ice cream every day.

I really don't think you guys realize which sub section this is. Good luck bulking on chicken and broccoli.

Indeed.

I eat ice cream almost every day (even when cutting) pizza only happens once a week for me currently because I never feel full even after one whole pie. :( so I do it because I like it- but it's just not a regular thing.

But yeah- bulking and trying to stay clean is just like revving your engine when your car's stuck doorhandle high in mud- it just gets you no where fast.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Two words:

Meat Coma.

I like you're style.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Steak N' Shake Birthday Cake milkshake.

I had that for dinner on Wednesday, and it was fantastic. I won't do that again, unless I feel like it in a month or two. That's my version of a "cheat", something of questionable nutritional value and lots of yum. I normally don't do shakes, ever, because they are so high calorie but it was totally worth it. AND it actually didn't mess up my macros OR calories that day though, sugar (which is not a big deal to me) is the only one that went "into the red".

Most of the time for me a "cheat" is not even a cheat, but a day that I got loads of extra exercise and ate many more calories than usual. My husband and I go on trips frequently that include hiking and/or many hours of walking and we enjoy dining out for massive meals (for us) of bibimbap & sushi, coffee and donuts, or ridiculously piled-high sandwiches. That is not the norm for us at all but it's fun now and then and works out pretty well (calories and scale).
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    ^^ I do the same. For instance 2 weekends ago when I went for a 5 mile hike up a mountain and had about 1200 calories extra. It was AWESOME!!! Unfortunately I wasn't very hungry so I didn't eat too many delicious things, but I could have!! In my experience "cheat days' is another word for a day / meal where people / I binge excessively and feel horrible immediately afterward and sometimes in the days after as well. I feel like it's not healthy for me to do that and I don't like it. My husband on the other hand LOVES his "cheat days." :)
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Mexican food or cheeseburgers.
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Last night my cheat was 500 calories worth of rum and diet coke. Under my calorie goal for the day but still recovering, haha.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Snickers(mini's), 2 types of Gelato, a beer, 2 small strawberry cheesecakes. You mean like this?
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Pizza. Lots of pizza.
    And maybe a martini.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    What is this 'Cheat Day" that you speak of?
  • starspecks
    starspecks Posts: 49 Member
    I have started not even trying these new things (Peanut Butter Poptarts, Oreo filling chocolate chip cookies, deep fried cookie dough at the fair). I figure, if I don't try them, I won't know how good they really are (or not).

As of now, they may not even taste as good as they sound!

Back on topic though, my cheat days are pizza and ice cream!

I have totally had deep fried oreos before at a fair! OMG you only live once.... and even if it took a day off my life.... worth it! haha Deep fried butter is also on my bucket list!

As for OP's question..... anything I don't have to cook! So obviously that's takeout, usually italian (pizza, calzones etc) but i'll probably never have pasta again it just messes me up too much.

I'd say Ice cream too but I can figure that in without messing with my macros or cals easily so it's not really a cheat so long as I have portion control.

Oh and wine but that's every couple of months.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Everything!
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    I don't have cheat days. If i want junk food i eat just a little bit.
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    I have deep fried brie, with salad, brown bread and some chips, but only if I'm treating myself for minding my godson, and chilling with his mom after :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    good ol mcdonalds!!
  • CCSavage88
    CCSavage88 Posts: 191
    Frozen Margaritas and Chips,Guac & Queso!...But I always burn extra in the AM to balance the indulgence. I never really cheat if I eat it, I must burn it