Bulker keep bulking? :o

2»

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Yes, continue with bulking. You are still lean!

Bulking will always be a mental struggle... you need to remind yourself it is a necessary evil. You can always cut again. You're experienced with it now, and it'll become even easier moving forward.

Noticeable gains in back width, legs, arms.

Das it girlfran.

Omg omg Kyle. I just died laughing from your pp. What. I can't even.

Okay, I'm collected. :flowerforyou: Thank you! And Yay gains and continuing to bulk! I think it is the mental struggle to accept that gaining muscle means gaining fat. I'll take it though, for da gainz!

You can always hit me up about the mental aspect too. I struggle with it from time to time, but I'm become more content with it. You may not be as lean as you want to be at the very moment, but you're still leaner than 95% of people out there.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member

Bulking will always be a mental struggle... you need to remind yourself it is a necessary evil. You can always cut again. You're experienced with it now, and it'll become even easier moving forward.

Das it girlfran.

Okay, I'm collected. :flowerforyou: Thank you! And Yay gains and continuing to bulk! I think it is the mental struggle to accept that gaining muscle means gaining fat. I'll take it though, for da gainz!

You can always hit me up about the mental aspect too. I struggle with it from time to time, but I'm become more content with it. You may not be as lean as you want to be at the very moment, but you're still leaner than 95% of people out there.

Kyle knows better. Keep the gains coming.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member

Das it girlfran.

Okies, I just may sometime. One of the major motivators for me during my cut was seeing new definition and muscles I'd never seen, even when I was a similar weight. It is exciting. I keep striving for more and it makes me wonder if it'll lead to madness and eventual disappointment. I need to just accept me and gain weight for my strength goals. Lean out again later. I know how, you're right. Gotta work on the self confidence aspect of this jazz
  • SugaryLynx
    Okay, I see it in the quads now that it's pointed out to me.

But my answer of "keep bulking" stands. I still see no fat gains.

:flowerforyou: nps. I can't hardly see any changes myself. So appreciate any feedback
  • SugaryLynx

Das it girlfran.

Kyle knows better. Keep the gains coming.

:flowerforyou: You do, too. Cause you're pretty amazings
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    :flowerforyou: You do, too. Cause you're pretty amazing

Thank you :love: :flowerforyou:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    For clarity, your weight initially went down during the start of the "bulk" because you reversed calories upwards incrementally and you continued to lose weight as calories approached and then finally cleared maintenance. This is somewhat common and also typically very fortunate, IMO.

If I were you I'd keep bulking without any question. Your goal right now should be to control the rate of change in weight and focus on training performance. Keep your rate of gain minimal and bulk for a long time.
  • SugaryLynx
    For clarity, your weight initially went down during the start of the "bulk" because you reversed calories upwards incrementally and you continued to lose weight as calories approached and then finally cleared maintenance. This is somewhat common and also typically very fortunate, IMO.

If I were you I'd keep bulking without any question. Your goal right now should be to control the rate of change in weight and focus on training performance. Keep your rate of gain minimal and bulk for a long time.

Thank you for putting the situation in better words lol. My tired butt made a muddled mess of it.

I'll do my best to keep gains slow and steady :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I also notice quads and biceps increase but only since it was mentioned. Honestly at first glance I don't see much difference apart from you look a little leaner in the stomach in the after. I certainly don't see any fat gain, so my view would be yes keep bulking. Especially as you have ended up the same weight as before.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Definitely keep bulking! :)

You look much more defined than you did at the start (and at the same weight, if I'm understanding correctly) especially your back - fabulous!

Go for it - and enjoy all the food :)

I think you'd be undoing all the work you put in if you went for a cut ATM. I know it's a headf*ck, have a look at the 'women who bulk' group if you haven't already - loads of helpful ladies on there.
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    brandnewsnickerpuss Posts: 111 Member
    Okay, I know eff all about anything but I just wanted to say that I think you look frigging fantastic. That's all I've got. :)
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    I'd keep bulking, you're not looking soft yet so you still have a bit more gaining to do. Looking great though, keep it up.

Rigger
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    More bulking. Your BF% looks the same. Quads, butt, and bi's definitely look ...stronger. Moar Gainz!
    Like SS said, take it slow, for a long time. I'm in a similar struggle, want more gains but scared to add more calories. My "slow bulk" has been stalled as a result.
    Also, from the little I know about you, stalling in performance may have just as much effect in your head as what you think you see in the mirror. Lifting more should definitely make you feel better and look at yourself with more confidence.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    You have an amazing look already, but do what makes YOU happy. No one else matters but you, in that regard.

I would wager even if you gained 20lbs, you would still look great.
  • SugaryLynx
    Thank you all for the encouragement♡ I appreciate it all!