Tall Women? Show me your pictures!

Replies

• Adefowler
    Adefowler Posts: 61 Member
    I'm 5'10" and I don't have a picture, but I can tell you that it usually takes about 15 pounds until I start to see changes in my body. I've got short friends that lose 5 pounds and it's so noticeable, but not us tall gals. And I'm about 10-15 pounds to go down a clothing size. Conversely, it takes about 15 pounds of weight gain until I have to wear my big girl jeans. Which isn't good...
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    I'm 5'9" - started at 245, down to 155 with an ultimate goal weight of 145. Presently size 8 on top, size 10 bottom. 90 pounds lost over 2 1/2 years. Focus now is on body recomposition - really would like to see more muscle development and reduce bf%. Many pics on my profile...
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    I :heart: this thread!

I'm 6"0 tall. My heaviest was in December 2013 at 221 pounds. I started MFP this January at 215, currently at 189. I haven't seen the 180s in 10 plus years when I was working on unloading trucks for a major retail company all day!!! I'm going for a goal of 175. I don't want to be any smaller than that (got to have a little T-n-A on my body :laugh: ).

I welcome any new friends if anybody wants to add me. Hopefully I'll post a new profile pic this week. :smile:
  • mandybear014
    @ Kateauch,

Great weight loss and defintion (especially your arms - WOW)!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Mine probably are not of much interest as I have never been overweight and my aim was to become super fit rather than the skinny fat I used to be. However, I am 5'10, or just a tiny bit under, and 131 Ibs.

20140511_235349_zpsb0dcce51.jpg

20140419_192734_zps0a51d699.jpg
  • elizzlebizzle
    elizzlebizzle Posts: 4 Member
    love this thread!! I have some "before" photos but I haven't lost enough weight / built enough muscle to really see much of a difference yet. I'm 5'9 currently 171, forever size 12 in pants.... seriously. the booty don't stop. The changes are small at first- I don't know where I'd be without my tape measure. It seems like that's the only place I see any change ever.

But hallelujah for tall women carrying weight well and PLEASE feel free to add me! :)
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    you ladies look amazing! Gives me a lot of hope and inspiration to keep going. I have the opposite body as some stated, I'm bigger on top. Not huge chested, but I carry weight in my middle and arms. I am really looking forward to showing my legs off though! I think I'm gonna buy a cute shortish dress for myself as a 25 lb reward. Hopefully like 6 weeks from now.

I know I can never talk to petite women about weight stuff. It's just so different and foreign to me that they could be obese at 180lbs and I'm like "I would look GREAT at 180!!" hahah

Thanks for keeping the thread alive!
    Go tall girls!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I am .25" under 5'9" (5'8.75")

I had my second baby in 2013. I started at 165 after birth, I am now 135lbs and my goal is 128 or less. Measurements currently are HIPS 37 WAIST 26 LOWER ABDOMEN 33 THIGHS 21. I am inches and pounds from goal. I have been 115lbs before which was way to skinny I think high 120's at my height is fit and muscular without excess body weight...but not under fat in the sense that I will still have curves.
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    I know I can never talk to petite women about weight stuff. It's just so different and foreign to me that they could be obese at 180lbs and I'm like "I would look GREAT at 180!!" hahah

Ha! I know that feeling! :) No offence to her, but I have a 5ft 4 colleague who keeps moaning about being 11st- that's my goal, grr! Horses for courses, I suppose.
  • Tilda_P
    Tilda_P Posts: 30 Member
    Screenshot2014-07-05at45017PM_zpsb5086607.png

323.2 to 263.2 lbs. in about 5 and a half months.

I'm 5'10 or so.
  • mandybear014
    love this thread!! I have some "before" photos but I haven't lost enough weight / built enough muscle to really see much of a difference yet. I'm 5'9 currently 171, forever size 12 in pants.... seriously. the booty don't stop.
    But hallelujah for tall women carrying weight well and PLEASE feel free to add me! :)

^ Love this! I'm a forever 12-14 in pants. My booty doesn't stop either. :laugh:
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    I wouldnt mind the fact that Ive been stuck in the same pant size forever if I had a lovely kim kardashian bum, but mine is just a wide, flat surface area :mad:
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Screenshot2014-07-05at45017PM_zpsb5086607.png

323.2 to 263.2 lbs. in about 5 and a half months.

I'm 5'10 or so.

Wow you look gorgeous! You really have that hourglass shape, and that dress is lovely!
  • I'm 5'11" and have big bones these pictures are around 190 (brown hair) and 185 blonde hair (I'm the bridesmaid). I feel great at that weight but my BMI says I need to weight 135-175- while being in that range would be super rad I can't imagine being smaller than 160 without looking sick.

Also- I'm currently around 200 and about a size 12. I carry my weight in my but and hips so I'm smaller in the bust and waist.

Good luck!

hiz74tv3mb47.jpeg
    7q9dw5u5sb8k.jpeg
    Sopz6l2ja3x1ac.jpeg
    idspoay94rpa.png
    m0ekdz0a9fc2.jpeg
  • nidlena
    nidlena Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2016
    I am 5 11, dropped 1-ish size when lost first 15 pounds (220 to 205). Now I am 197 and my goal is 175. When below, I look sick-ish,,,
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    I'm 5'9" - started at 245, down to 155 with an ultimate goal weight of 145. Presently size 8 on top, size 10 bottom. 90 pounds lost over 2 1/2 years. Focus now is on body recomposition - really would like to see more muscle development and reduce bf%. Many pics on my profile...

I have the same UGW as you, but I'm 5'10. SW was 170, CW is 157. Also am focusing more on a defined lean muscle healthy look rather than skinny fat. Adding you as a friend!
  • LADY9GAZELL
    LADY9GAZELL Posts: 8 Member
    Pagan71 wrote: »
    .... I have friends who fart and their 2 sizes smaller and having to buy new clothes.....

Love this, and I could have written it :o)

I am 5'8" and aiming to get back into a size 12 as I was always happy with that size rather than aiming for a particular weight

• LADY9GAZELL
    LADY9GAZELL Posts: 8 Member
    Pagan71 wrote: »
    .... I have friends who fart and their 2 sizes smaller and having to buy new clothes.....

Love this, and I could have written it :o)

I am 5'8" and aiming to get back into a size 12 as I was always happy with that size rather than aiming for a particular weight

I AM ALSO 5FEET 8 INCHES AND LOOKING TO MOVE TO A SIZE 10
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    9v7sluv03ed5.jpg
    5'9" here!
    1st photo: Before weight training, 2yrs. ago 134lbs.
    2nd photo: 9 months ago 136lbs.
    3rd photo: 5 months ago 140lbs.
    I was at maintenance in 2nd and 3rd photo. Since I'm trying to add a little mass, I'm at 145lbs. right now.
  • christch
    christch Posts: 238 Member
    I'm 5'10 and 150lb (68kg) and trying to put on muscle and drop bit more bf. Lifting 3-4 sessions a week. I find it really disappointing that even though I'm increasing in weight I'm lifting and working at a progressive overload I still don't see alot of change in body shape or muscle. Does anyone else find this difficult? And how long before you saw any real progress?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!