feel free to add, more the merrier
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me :3
  • tr1sshaaa
    tr1sshaaa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    would love more MFP friends :) feel free to add me. i'm pretty active and i have an open diary
  • holisticmom1987
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • MarietjieHoward
    MarietjieHoward Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am new to mfp and has just started a weight loss program (Diet Chef), anyone keen to join and help keep each other motivated.
    I am currently 12st 3lbs and need to loose about 3 stone to get to my goal, lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks.
    Still far to go though
  • M_fit7
    M_fit7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Add me as a friend I'm a loyal MFP user I follow a iifym plan, I'm getting great results, in love with this journey
  • naysorock25
    naysorock25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Nandi, re starting my weight lost journey and would love to make new friends
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Been here for a while, but always happy to make new friends, l'm based in the UK
  • coyotegrowl
    coyotegrowl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    more friends please... need the motivation and support
  • no_stopping
    no_stopping Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking fo mutual support. Always been fit focused, but 2015 has been a series of personal challenges, and life has gotten away from me. Taking this bull by the horns again and getting control. Please feel free to add me if you're looking for extra accountability and support!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have beeb here on mfp for nearly 3 yrs. My current friends have given up on me I guess since I gained weight. I would appreciate more friends who can hold me accountable and we support each other.
  • ijpowell28
    ijpowell28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • mrodgers2232
    mrodgers2232 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Down! Add me
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    More friends please! C'mon make that little friend request button light up red!
  • CaseyRy2015
    CaseyRy2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • scornell603
    scornell603 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've just hit my target of losing 168 pounds and I am on a new journey :) active daily with motivation and tips
  • alllsch
    alllsch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 50+ pounds to lose and I would love some encouragement along the way. A better quality of live is what motivates me at the moment. It's so damn uncomfortable being this overweight:( Feel free to add me.