Calling out all tall girls :) <3

Hi girlies :)
I'm just really interested in stats from tall girls like myself. How many calories do you eat? What is your goal weight.
I feel us tall+not-so-heavy girls are definitely a minority here on MFP. I would love to hear how you all are doing.

I am 177 cm (about 5'10) and i currently weight 145.1 pounds. My highest weight is 154 pounds. My goal is 130.
I eat around 1200-1300 calories each day because I don't exercise that much YET. What about you???

Also, feel free to add me, I'm always looking for buddies. :wink:

Replies

• rdkstar
    rdkstar Posts: 260 Member
    I'm 5'10 and currently 152. I eat about 1600 calories a day. I lift weights 3x a week.

I have no idea what my goal weight is. :sad: :sad: :sad: It is driving me crazy. My initial goal was 150 pounds. Well I'm almost there and still have a lot of fat. So I lowered it to 140. I don't know if that is enough or too much. I guess I'll know when I get there. Just wish that I can say "only ? more pounds left".
  • fineandhealty
    fineandhealty Posts: 21 Member
    I've had the same problem. I see all these tall girls weighing around 150 and they looked really great. When I finally weighed 150 I was certainly not happy. That weight did not look good on ME, even though a lot of my friends with the same weight look fantastic :)
  • inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    I'm 5'10 and I was at my lowest which was 150 and I looked awful haha I'm very big boned and hour glass shaped. I looked my best around 170 and my heaviest was 250 post partum. I'm now 203 =] Working to lose this 33 pounds.
  • thathilla
    thathilla Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 5'9 and currently at 158, with overall goal weight around 150. My HW (last year) was 171 and I've weighed significantly less at this height (125-130 in 2008-2009) but I think my body and sturdy thighs are comfortable around 150. Current calorie goal is just under 1500, but I definitely eat more like 1800 on workout days and have hit the ice cream with friends pretty hard lately.
  • yorkshirewoman
    yorkshirewoman Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm 5 8 and currently 145 with my ideal 142. Those 3 lbs though go on and off, off and on and drive me bananas.
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    I'm 5'10" as well, and currently138, down from 170 after the birth of my daughter in december.

I'm eating 1200 kcals a day, and heading for 125lbs. I've been lower, but it wasn't healthy, 125 seems like a good compromise; I'm definitely slim at that weight, but not too skinny. I've never felt confortable any heavyer than that.
  • shmaby
    shmaby Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I'm 5 10 and 176, looking to get back down to 150, then hopefully 140, just had a baby and I'm breastfeeding so I'm having a tough time calorie counting. Trying to focus on 1 hr workouts most days of the week
  • enm2122
    enm2122 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm 5"8", currently weighing about 168ish. I would like to get down to 150, possibly even 140. I am now eating about 1,000-1,200 calories a day. I've never been below the 158-160 range, but I'm ready to get rid of this stomach. Even when I was eating right, exercising, and lifting weights, I only got down to about 160.
  • I am 5'8" and 152#.This is a pretty high weight for me as my normal is around 140 but I have been building a lot more muscle lately too. My jeans are always 27 or 28 around the waist but recently since gaining muscle in my thighs and glutes, I am forced to purchase 27's in a curvy fit.
  • Jess400
    Jess400 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 5'9 and I weigh 137. I had a baby 2 months ago and am down from 172. My goal weight is 130. I'm exercising 1 hour a day and aiming for 1200-1300 calories.
  • Like a lot of you, I'm also 5'10" and I weigh about 150lbs. I'm currently consuming 1200 calories, as my goal weight is somewhere around 130. I'm not super active, however I would like that to change and I'm training for a 5K for next month!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    I'm 5'8 and currently 158lbs looking to get to 140. Consuming 1600 a day (active job), and exercising 3x per week + biking to work. Finding this last 20ish lbs so hard to get off though :(
  • sierracombs96
    sierracombs96 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I'm 5'8" and the last time I weighed in I was 136. The heaviest I have ever been was 138 and at the smallest I was 123. I felt comfortable at 123 but definitely needed to tone. I would like to get down to 120 and tone up :) Nice to meet you all!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    I'm 5'9'', currently weigh around 143lbs and aim to get down to 140 (almost there! :smile: ) I don't log, but i aim for (and estimate my consumptions) to around 1500 calories.
  • Hej! I am 5'10 and I weigh around 151lbs. My goal weight is around 133 lbs.
  • GInterrupted
    GInterrupted Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'10". I'm working myself down from my highest weight-140lbs. My goal is 125lbs. I've always been quite lean (my whole family is tall and lanky!) I'm so glad to have found this thread because I'm not overweight but I really want to get my ideal (i.e.very toned) body.

I'm aiming for 1500 cals a day. I exercise a fair bit- I go to bootcamp classes in the park 3 x a week, reformer pilates 2 x a week. I've been slacking off with running so I'm starting up again with 30 mins (5-7K) a day. The Hampton Court half marathon is on my birthday in feb, so my aim is sub 1.45 :)
  • I'm 5'10" and weigh 150 pounds. I don't necessarily want to lose weight I want to tone up my stomach, get good arms and a nice butt. I am just starting getting back into shape again. I don't normally count my calories and if I exercise its a mile or two in the gym or the elliptical for 30 minutes. Let me know if there are any good work out programs with a diet attached to it.
    I used to train for a marathon and run track in high school. I was also a vegetarian for four years, but with the stress of college I've lost my ambition to tone and maintain a fit physique.
  • grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    edited October 2014
    I am 5'11" and currently weigh 139 lbs. Highest weight was 170. It is easier to hide weight with heighth. My goal is 130, which I reached this summer. When I started MFP, I weighed 153. Calorie range is around 1490. I guess MFP calculates age, gender, activity level to determine our calorie range. It will change depending on different factors.

I bounced back 10 pounds from my goal. Hoping to reach my goal again by December 2014!

35813963.png

Lets get this done!
  • rdkstar
    I am so happy to read these responses. I kept thinking something is wrong with me 5'10 150 lbs and still fat. Thanks.
  • rdkstar
    Do have a question where do you buy jeans? I'm starting to think when I get to goal that I might need a 4T.