Body Cleanse?

I've been thinking about doing a body cleanse to jump start my diet. But there are lots of them available and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with them? Does any of you know of a good one to use for your first cleanse?
Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    I do the Master Cleanse every 6 months. I swear by it. I felt absolutely wonderful during and after it!
  • hdchic78
    hdchic78 Posts: 31 Member
    I just finished an all natural detox....Day 1 - ONLY fresh fruits and veggies and water to drink, Day 2 - fresh fruits and veggies, with water and herbal tea to drink, day 3- same as 2, but with small amounts of protein into each meal day 4- resume healthy eating habits.... it was great for me, lost 3 pounds and stopped all my late-night sweets cravings.... it's no $60 miracle cleanse, but I feel great and it didn't cost me a fortune to take pills I can't pronounce :-)
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    what is it? how do you do it? curious here!
  • I just did the La Bamba Cleanse thru Herbal Life. It's only 3 days and it was a great way to jump start my diet. I lost 5 pounds from it. Good luck.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    The Gnc body cleanse was what worked best for me. I have also tried Jillian Micheals cleanse to, but did not feel it had the same affect.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Shakeology has a 3 day cleanse and you can't beat the nutrition that you get.
  • Oppie81
    Oppie81 Posts: 33
    I love the master cleanse! I do it 3 times a year!
  • I just did a 3 day cleanse, just ended today. I honestly had a really hard time with it. It consisted of fruit smoothies with protein, herbal tea and juice. I was starving, exhausted and extremely moody. I can honestly say I will not do this again. I lost 3 lbs but I feel like I can do that easily by working out and watching my diet.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Eat nothing but fruits and veggies everyday for a week. That'll do it for ya. Im a vegetarian and im clean as a whistle.
  • what is it? how do you do it? curious here!

It is either pills or some sort of liquid form. Basically it cleans your digestive system of all the stuff that has accumulated over time.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Starting the new year I did the Fast Track One-day Detox Diet. This is a great diet of eating specific liver cleansing foods that cleanses your whole body. It's a great way to reboot and start fresh. It goes for 11 days with 1 day being a liquids only. It's perfect for training yourself to get off sugar and bad carbs and fats and just eating the right way. The book is a very interesting read too.
  • Arise and Shine is the brand name...its rough tho...ur life revolves around herbs and fiber clay shakes...but all those boxes of pills dont cleanse they just make u poop....u cant eat meat and carbs and still cleanse...thats a def fact...80% raw fruits and veggies..all organic...it flushes out ur kidneys and liver...look into it I do it ever 6 months for 2 weeks to a month depending...but u pass some weird stuff in ur stool...
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    I have done a couple. 21 lbs in 21 days,Juicing, Master cleanse, and a candida cleanse. I would love to do one( last one was Sept) with anyone that is ready to do one soon. Let me know.
  • I've been thinking about doing a body cleanse to jump start my diet. But there are lots of them available and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with them? Does any of you know of a good one to use for your first cleanse?
    Thanks for your help!

Hey Jay,
    How was your diet? Were you able to find a cleanse that suits your needs?
    Let us know...
    Cheers!