Crock Pot Cheeseburgers! (w/pics)

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    going to try this too.. i think i will cut recipe down to 1/3 and use little crock pot. since there is only me and husband and sometimes he wont eat it if it doesnt look good..haha he isnt on mfp
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Holy zombie thread. I didn't read through all of the post but I'm not sure if this post keeps coming back because the recipe is actually good or if the thread is considered one of those 'so stupid it's awesome' type things.

I have no opinion, other than to say that 1.) this dish can be made in 10 minutes without a crock pot and 2.) if you really want to blow your mind, throw in some cooked macaroni and make it macaroni and cheese(burger).
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Hey instead of a crockpot for 3 hours.....how about an instant pot for 6 minutes!?!? It's 2018 lets get with it!!!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Used my instant pot and sauteed the meat and dumped the rest in and put my pot on slow cook for 2 hours.
    Didn't have dill pickle relish so chopped up some dill pickle chips and poured a liitle pickle juice in as well. This recipe is so good and so simple it's ridiculous!
    If you are craving a burger this is a great substitute recipe!
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Used my instant pot and sauteed the meat and dumped the rest in and put my pot on slow cook for 2 hours.
    Didn't have dill pickle relish so chopped up some dill pickle chips and poured a liitle pickle juice in as well. This recipe is so good and so simple it's ridiculous!
    If you are craving a burger this is a great substitute recipe!

Not sure why you'd need a substitute for a burger since this recipe uses exactly the same ingredients. Might as well just have the burger.
  • Jezebeth666
    Jezebeth666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    >:) I was just thinking about this recipe from my old days on here. Bump 😂😂😂