"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning. Dental appointment and then later game 4 of the NBA Finals! Oh and the Sharks won last night!

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Ribs and rice!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    mmmm where is everybody? Happy Friday people!

Cardio: HIIT part of my program

Strength: SCW workout D
    just one more week of this very tough program, looking for a change!

Nutrition: was kind of good last night, will be better today.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    MJFSH wrote: »
    mmmm where is everybody? Happy Friday people!

Cardio: HIIT part of my program

Strength: SCW workout D
    just one more week of this very tough program, looking for a change!

Nutrition: was kind of good last night, will be better today.

I'm here!!! Hope you have a great weekend. I made it to the gym this morning but this is the first chance I've had to sit down and post my workout!

Cardio: Not really

Strength: 20 min warm up inlcluding walking bicep curls/hammers/overhand, good mornings, physio ball pikes and bridges, side planks, decline situps, hanging leg lifts, side pulls and stairmaster. 10 min shoulder rehab. 65 strength training including 3X10 floor press w/50 lbs, 3X10 inverted rows, 3X10 shrugs w/95 lbs, 1X8 DL w/95 lbs, 1X5 DL w/115 lbs and 1X5 DL w/135 lbs, 3X10 leg press w/470 lbs, 3X10 calf raises w/60 lbs added, 2X10 overhand curls w/10/10 lbs, 2X10 lat raises w/10/10 lbs and 3X10 cable wood chop w/30 lbs, 3X10 cable squat row w/30/30 lbs and 3X10 outer thigh w/70.

Assessment: I'm really beginning to believe the injuries are behind me and so my workouts are getting a bit more intense..........yippee. Food wise........hanging tough!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2016
    [/quote]What's your current calorie intake?

[/quote]

1500. I'm afraid of going too low to slow my metabolism, or going to high that I can't keep up with it through exercise.

Cardio: Walking 1 hr - was rushing around all day packing for family trip (sans me cuz I have to work), going up and down stairs, hauling water bottles (3) from car to house (roughly 25meters)

Strength: shoulder tension bands - still doing my physio

Assessment: Might have overdone push-ups again, as my shoulder seems to be a little tender again (gosh darn it!) Food wise - I'm still learning. found that low carbs helped in losing weight - going that route again. It helps to be in a more rigid plan so that I really watch what I can and cannot consume.
  • ninerbuff
    edited June 2016
    Comms0p wrote: »

1500. I'm afraid of going too low to slow my metabolism, or going to high that I can't keep up with it through exercise.

Cardio: Walking 1 hr - was rushing around all day packing for family trip (sans me cuz I have to work), going up and down stairs, hauling water bottles (3) from car to house (roughly 25meters)

Strength: shoulder tension bands - still doing my physio

Assessment: Might have overdone push-ups again, as my shoulder seems to be a little tender again (gosh darn it!) Food wise - I'm still learning. found that low carbs helped in losing weight - going that route again. It helps to be in a more rigid plan so that I really watch what I can and cannot consume.
    Sounds okay.

On pushups, make sure your hands align more with your chest and not your shoulders. And keep your elbows closer to your body to see if that helps your shoulder.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Have a make up session for client this morning. Clean the house and do some laundry today. Maybe also go to Sports Authority to see what I can buy since they are going out of business.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Ribs again last night.
  • luluinca
    edited June 2016
    Arm day today followed by leg day tomorrow.

Cardio: 10 min run post workout.

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including good mornings, farmers walk w/KB's, goblet squats, static lunges, renegade rows, reverse planks and side planks, back extensions, side crunch twists, crunch machine and stair master. 10 min shoulder rehab. 50 min strength training including 3X10 DB floor press w/20/20, 3X10 single arm bench row w/37.5, 3X10 seated bicep curl w/15/15, 3X10 prone tricep rollovers and crunch w/12.5 lbs, 3X10 bar curl w/30, 3X10 pulldown w/70, 3X10 rope tricep overhead extensions w/30, 3X10 rope pressdown w/30, 3X10 seated cable chest press w/25 and 3X10 outer thigh w/70.

Assessment: Out to lunch with friends so over indulged a little today, not so much on calories but definitely on saturated fat......uggghhh.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Comms0p
    On days off! This is my Friday!

Cardio: walked my 8 month old bull mastiff for a good hr

Strength: shoulder resistance bands

Assessment: not to shabby. Might have shin splints, pushing myself again. Ugh damn age! Ha ha. I ate a bit of my calories from exercise, not much but enough to feel some failure :neutral:
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Last week of school for my DD and game 5 for the Warriors tonight! I hope it's a win so we can just claim another Championship!!!

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Went to a last minute party over the weekend, which helped me eat more than I needed.
  • luluinca
    Managed to stick with my plan last weekend! Beginning to inch my Dead Lifts and Squats back up to where I was pre shoulder and hip injuries. Feeling pretty good strength wise!

Cardio: Not really.

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including good mornings, goblet squat, renegade rows, forearm plank, farmer's walk w/10/35 KB/s, walking bicep curls/pistols/overhand, physio ball pikes and bridges, side shrugs, crunch machine, decline situps and back extensions. 10 min shoulder rehab and 5 min bike. 65 min strength training including 4X5 squats w/45/65/85/95, 3X5 DL w/95/115/135, 3X10 seated single leg curls w/40, 3X10 leg extensions w/40, 3X10 calf raises w/110 added, 3X10 incline shoulder press w/17.5/17.5, 3X10 lat raise w 8/8, 3X10 front raise w/8/8, 3X10 outer thigh w/60.

Assessment: All in all food wise I've been doing pretty well. A few little splurges on the weekends but eating at a small deficit during the week seems to make everything turn out alright. No weight gain in maintenance.....yet!

Have a great week everyone!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Hello my awesome fit friends!!! @luluinca Awesome news to hear the injury is behind you! and WTG with being there every day! I checked in too early! :D

Cardio: Combat 30, 30 minutes of kicking and punching, since I did not see it in myself to lift the fully loaded heavy barbell, staring at me this morning, mmmm maybe I get to it in the evening :hushed:

Strength: non today, yet

Nutrition: had two massive falafel sandwiches yesterday, yum! loved it! the lady making it, was watching me with total disbelief, and even asked me, if they were both for me, well, of course! LOL
  • luluinca
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Hello my awesome fit friends!!! @luluinca Awesome news to hear the injury is behind you! and WTG with being there every day! I checked in too early! :D

Cardio: Combat 30, 30 minutes of kicking and punching, since I did not see it in myself to lift the fully loaded heavy barbell, staring at me this morning, mmmm maybe I get to it in the evening :hushed:

Strength: non today, yet

Nutrition: had two massive falafel sandwiches yesterday, yum! loved it! the lady making it, was watching me with total disbelief, and even asked me, if they were both for me, well, of course! LOL

LOL, two sandwiches!!! And thanks re the injuries, I'm so happy to have those behind me now. I still feel a little twinge in the shoulder occasionally but nothing to keep me down and I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to all the therapy and only gradually increasing weights. I'm so impatient normally.... ;)
  • Comms0p
    Great productive day today!

Cardio: gardening for over 2hrs! I retilled, dug, staked & sprayed!

Strength: Aaahhh the gym! Late night but completed back exercises (even with the sunburn from today! :# ) Shoulder press - 3X 15lbs DB. Assisted wide grip pull ups - 3X (55lb). Back squats - 3X 50lbs. Deadlifts - 3X 60lbs

Assessment: ate more than my calories but I really liked that coffee! & needed the good fats!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. So the Warriors didn't win last night. So now I have to wait till Thursday to see if they do.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Barbecue at my DD's school today for us! Just gotta watch the kids so I don't get punked today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Tuesday yesterday!
  • luluinca
    Got in a great session with my trainer this morning.

Happy hump day everyone!

Cardio: Not today.

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup and shoulder rehab. 50 min with trainer doing 3X15 TRX pistol squats, 3X15 pushups, 3X15 sumo tire squats w/35 lb KB, 3X10 VIPR bent over row w/30 KG, 3X12 ice skate, 4X15 yds each toe and heel sled push w/50 lb added, 2X15 yd lunges, 20 sec rope wave, 2X12 shoulder press w/15/15, 2X12 VIPR curl w/12KG, 2X12 cable dips w/7/7, 2X12 cable cross lat raise w/7. 20 min strength training including 3X10 outer thigh w/70, 2X10 glute master w/40, 3X10 each tricep pushdown and pulldown w/30, 3X8 seated row w/85.

Assessment: Turkey burgers tonight!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning. Last day of school for my DD. She has a pool party after school then a band program tonight so night clients. Then I watch the Warriors game!!!! Hopefully it ends tonight with a championship!!!!

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak last night!
  • luluinca
    <<<<New breast cancer shirt for my walk/run this morning!

Cardio: 45 minutes. Walked uphill to the park and ran home....LOL

Strength: Not today.

Assessment: Making tortilla soup tonight.
  • Comms0p
    edited June 2016
    Hi! Good day today:

Cardio: 5k run (33min - a little slower than usual)

Strength: Arms Day

Triceps: kickbacks  3X 10lbs
                 : Triceps pull down 23lbs
    Biceps: preacher curl 3X 30
                 : seat incline curl 12.5lbs db
    Hammer curl: 10lbs db

Assessment -:smiley: gotta avoid eating the whole avocado though!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning. DD out of school now so I change my daily routine. NBA game 6 was a total disappointment to me yesterday. I have this fear that the Cavaliers are now going to win 3 in a row and take the title. Hope not.

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Ribs and rice!