"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    TGIF everyone..........have a great weekend!

Cardio: Tomorrow

Strength: 15 min warm up and10 min shoulder rehab. 60 min strength training including 3X10 floor press w/50 lbs, 3X10 inverted rows, 4X5 bent over rows w/75 lbs, 1X8 DL w/95 lbs, 1X5 DL w/115 lbs and 1X5 DL w/135 lbs, 3X10 OHP w/30 lb bar, 3X10 seated dips w/50, 3X10 cable flys w/7/7, 3X10 cable wood chop w/30 lbs, 3X10 cable squat/row w/30/30 lbs and 3X10 cable chest press w/40.

Assessment: Eating out tonight so eating a little low today to make up for it.....hopefully! ;)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Just some cardio this morning. My DW has a dance performance with her dance company this afternoon, then later family will come over my house to just kick it for dinner.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Barbecue at a friends last night. I had a hamburger.
  • luluinca
    Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday:

Cardio: 30 min back stroke and 15 minutes treading water.

Today:

Cardio: 30 min back stroke and 15 minutes treading water.

I fully intended to make it to the gym this morning but woke up at 1 am and couldn't get back to sleep until about 4 this morning so I just turned my alarm off and slept as long as I needed to. Having a small pool party today so I'm sure I'll get plenty of exercise but probably eat and drink too much too.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. DD is out now and goes with me to the gym. I'll start training her a (boxing) when I have time too. On a sad note, the DUBS lost last night in the NBA Finals and dampered my Father's Day. Oh well, on to baseball now! Go GIANTS!

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: My DW dance performance and Father's day party led to lots of eating.
  • luluinca
    edited June 2016
    Had a nice weekend of swimming but back to the gym this morning.

Cardio: Not today

Strength: 25 min of calisthnenics warmup, 10 min shoulder rehab and 60 min strength training including 5X5 squats 45/65/75/85/95 lbs, 3X10 DL's w/30/30 lbs, 1X12 leg press w/310 lbs, 1X10 w/400 lbs and 1X8 w/470 lbs, 3X10 leg/hip reaches, 2X8 bench single arm row w/35 lbs, 2X10 floor press w/20/20 lbs, 2X10 seated bicep curls w/15/15, 2X10 bench crunch w/pullover 15 lbs, 2X10 bar curls w/30 lbs, 3X10 single leg curl w/40, 3X10 leg extension w/40.

Assessment: Having tacos again tonight..........leftovers!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Happy Monday people! loving your new PP @luluinca and @ninerbuff

Completed SCW program on Friday, and since I was feeling beat to death decided to take a rest week, felt so good sleeping in this morning, will be doing my yoga retreat workout and some TRX mobility after work, so no cardio, no strength just easy breezy stuff.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Easy breezy didn't work! Did TRX Ropes and Strength Boot Camp, iiiissshhhh was already begging for mercy in the first 10 minutes of the workout! Still carried on and completed the whole 40 minutes but barely survived the routine
  • luluinca
    @MJFSH, Lol on the easy breezy! Boot camp sounds rough! Congrats for persevering!

Got in a swim yesterday afternoon...........about 30 minutes. It's hotter than blazes here so it felt good!

Nothing today unless I can fit another swim in later.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Daughter's boxing gloves should arrive tonight. Then I teach her how to box correctly.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo.
  • rempejeff
    rempejeff Posts: 46 Member
    Why do you need a trainer.
  • ninerbuff
    rempejeff wrote: »
    Lol, why do you need a teacher or need to go to school? Why do sports players need coaches? Why does anyone that work need a manager?

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Today is my last training for clients for the week. Going to Vegas tomorrow for the rest of the week!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Tuesday.
  • luluinca
    edited June 2016
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    rempejeff wrote: »
    Lol, why do you need a teacher or need to go to school? Why do sports players need coaches? Why does anyone that work need a manager?

Good answer!

BTW, I've had 3 different trainers in the last 3 years and they've all helped me enormously. At my age I need the help and the focus!
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Was a great leg day!

Cardio: Stair climb intervals 10min

Strength :Lovely Leg Workout

4 x 10 Deep Squat  (barbell) 55lbs

3 x 10 (each leg) Weighted Bulgarian Split Squat 12lbs DB(elevate one leg behind you on a bench)

3 x 20 Walking Lunges with 12lbs dumbbells

3 x 10 Leg Extensions 55lbs

3 x 15 Stiff Leg Dead Lift with barbell 70lbs

3 x 15 Sumo Squats (holding one dumbbell between legs) 15lbs

3 x 10 Leg Press 90lbs

3 x 10 Machine Calf Raise 70lbs

Assessment: yeah it was taco Wednesday for me. Made my own tortillas for chicken tacos. Had last game of the season for my 6yr old team (was coach) Watched my oldest score on her team as well!
  • luluinca
    Not getting much exercise in this week. Lots of appointments with hubby's doctors and work to get done here. I'm doing a lot of his work now so it's keeping me really busy.

My plan is to get to the gym on Friday and Saturday though. I have been trying to swim in the afternoon or early evening just to get something in.

I hate missing the gym but sometimes it just can't be helped.

Hope you're all having a great week!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! No clients this morning because I'm on my way to Las Vegas! Driving there and staying the weekend for my SIL graduation party for getting her Master's. Also catching up with a couple of friends that I haven't seen in about 8 years. Staying at a Marriot, so there's a nice gym there and I'll be still getting some workouts in.

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak last night!
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    I DO HOT POWER VINYASA YOGA.....STRENGTH AND CARDIO ALL IN ONE. I GO EVERYDAY FOR 60 MIN. SOMETIMES ON THE WEEKEND I WILL GO TWICE. LOVE THE DEFINED LOOK ,THE MORE I LOSE THE LEANER I GET. THE ONLY ISSUE IS MY QUADS ARE BIGGER AND JEANS ARE TIGHT AROUND THAT AREA. I WEIGH MORE, BUT MY SAME CLOTHES FIT AS WHEN I WEIGHED LESS BUT NO EXERCISE. I ALSO GARDEN FOR 2 DIFFERENT ESTATES.....IT SAYS IT BURNS 250/ HOUR, MY BODY BELIEVES IT! THE HEAT IS A KILLER HERE IN OKLAHOMA!
  • Peter_Brooklyn
    Peter_Brooklyn Posts: 6 Member
    FitNotes Workout - Thursday 23rd June 2016

** Burpee **
    - 10 reps
    - 10 reps
    - 5 reps

** Leverage Row **
    - 90.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 180.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 270.0 lbs x 4 reps
    - 360.0 lbs x 1 rep

** Leverage Rows 1 Arm **
    - 180.0 lbs x 2 reps
    - 180.0 lbs x 2 reps

** Lat Pulldown **
    - 99.0 lbs x 10 reps
    - 165.0 lbs x 8 reps
    - 231.0 lbs x 6 reps
    - 297.0 lbs x 3 reps
    - 121.0 lbs x 15 reps

** Dumbbell Curl **
    - 30.0 lbs x 16 reps
    - 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! So hot here in Vegas! Today is supposed to be 108 and last night the low was 80! I get to workout at the UFC gym here in Vegas for free!

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Lol, buffet yesterday so I overate.
  • luluinca
    edited June 2016
    Had a great leg workout this morning. No cardio.

Strength: Started with foam rolling, dynamic stretches, shoulder rehab, calisthenics and stairmaster.

3X15 TRX pistol squats
    1X8 squats w/65 lbs and 4X5 w/100 lbs
    1X5 DL w/115 lbs, 1X5 DL w/135 lbs
    3X10 floor press w/55 lbs
    leg press 1X12 w/310, 1X10 w/400 and 1X8 w/470 lbs
    3X10 single leg curl w/50
    3X10 leg extension w/50
    3X10 calf raises w/110 added
    3X10 outer thigh w/70
    2X10 glute master w/40

Increased weight (finally) on squats, floor press, leg curls and leg extensions. I'm back!

Assessment: Having steak and baked potato for dinner tonight.