Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

alf1163alf1163 Posts: 3,314Member Member Posts: 3,314Member Member
Hello 40+ Club!!! This is the first post of the new thread!!! Hope you like the title!!! Thank Chris (whoheis) or complain if you dont like it. LOL

For those who would like to join: We are a group of 40+ (40 yrs and older) peope who like to stay healthy by eating clean, exercising, etc. We support each other by providing health info, giving each other ideas on how to be healthy as we get older. Feel free to join the conversation. We usually report our weightloss/ weight gain, inches lost, struggles, goals, etc on Fridays.

What are your fitness/health goals for this year??? For me, I have started a new lifting program, New Rules of Lifting for Women. I am on my second week. My goal is to become stronger, lose fat, get leaner. I overdid it (not surprising to me) during the Holidays so I have to lose a few pounds and inches...I also want to focus on my nutrition, especially increasing my protein consumption. I am a Zumba Instructor and will of course continue with teaching my 4 classes a week.

Have a great day!!!!! :flowerforyou:

• Robin1117Robin1117 Posts: 1,567Member Member Posts: 1,567Member Member
    Hi! Just bookmarking the new thread for now.....will write more tomorrow!
  • ld40ld40 Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Posting to drop this into my topics. My goal for the coming year is to lose another 20-25 lb.
  • Topsking2010Topsking2010 Posts: 2,318Member Member Posts: 2,318Member Member
    Will add my goals later!!
  • dmpizzadmpizza Posts: 3,351Member Member Posts: 3,351Member Member
    40+8 here, goals are to increase cardio levels.
  • blkmale67blkmale67 Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    44 in the house!! Will be back later to post the 411.
  • jon2412jon2412 Posts: 54Member Member Posts: 54Member Member
    I'd like to join! I made the 40 club on Christmas Eve 2011!! :bigsmile:

So I'm just 40, live in Wiltshire UK and have a young family.

I need to weigh in properly but I'm somewhere around 110Kgs (242lbs?). Last year about this time I was starting treatment for TC which was a hell of a scare and the treatment was rough as anything. Toward end of 2011 I started thinking about losing weight and really getting back on my bike and get out cycling!

My goal is to lose 80+ lbs!

Looking forward to speaking to more of you!. Add me as a friend if you like!

• midwifekelley2350midwifekelley2350 Posts: 342Member Member Posts: 342Member Member
    hi...46 and healthy but looking to get leaner and stronger!
  • Cristy4HannahCristy4Hannah Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Hi guys/gals....Woould LOVE to join my fellow 40 friends.....:drinker:
  • MisterDubs303MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,243Member Member Posts: 1,243Member Member