40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Time to take her to the airport. :'(
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Well kickboxing while hungover is interesting, good way to sweat out the booze!
  • allenpriest
    At the airport and bags are checked.
  • allenpriest
    She should be in Germany now.
  • Runagain_4
    Runagain_4 Posts: 97 Member
    3furballs wrote: »
    Well kickboxing while hungover is interesting, good way to sweat out the booze!
    I tried it with Pilates ... did a few dizzy planks!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Arms & Abs=Done!
  • NealNH
    NealNH Posts: 106 Member
    Arrrrrrrrrrgh.
    Been fighting a massive head cold since Thanksgiving.
    Doing as much exercise as I can manage and staying on my calories and some how gained 2 pounds this week.
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    Hi there everyone. Just had my 44th birthday this month so I definitely make the age cut
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 512 Member
    Seems like my post got cut off. Just a brief history: trying to lose the 15 pounds that I put back on the last five months. Trying to do it with a moderate diet this time around so that it is something more sustainable in the long term... Tired of the never ending rollercoaster ride
  • allenpriest

Arrived safely at final destination after 30+ hours.
  • gam3rguy
    Shoulders=Done!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Good morning!!!

@allenpriest, glad to hear your daughter made it safely.

@Dalia444, welcome! I'm in the same boat! It seems I'm losing the same 7-15lbs in the past few years. I just can't seem to maintain my weight loss. Good luck to you.

Have a wonderful Monday!
  • gam3rguy
    "FOCUS T25 Stretch" & Foam Rolling=Done!
  • nickpnh
    nickpnh Posts: 111 Member
    "My eating has also been so-so. I am seeing a pattern. When I workout diligently, I eat better. When I let myself go, I let myself go all the way. Not good." Me too sedereski! I now work at home most days and that has good and bad.

Beautiful day, record warmth so ran with the puppy. Happy Tuesday everyone. Good health and good eating!
  • dkristine1274
    dkristine1274 Posts: 5 Member
    I'll be 42 in a few weeks and I feel great! Over the course of the last year and a half I've lost around 90 pounds and my goal is to lose another 30 but this last 30 seems to be very very hard to drop. It's quite depressing.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hi everyone! It's almost Bikram time!!! Namaste! Nickpnh, I do the same! Ugh!

@dkristine1274, welcome! Congrats on your weightloss wow!! You might need yo change something, either your workouts or nutrition. You might have hit a plateau. Keep up the great work!!
  • gam3rguy
    "Chest/Tris"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member

Arrived safely at final destination after 30+ hours.

Am glad to hear your daughter arrived safely. Where in Africa is she? One of our docs goes to Ghana 2x year to work and another couple of our docs spent a year in Ethiopia setting up a medical school. :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Finally got some exercise in yesterday. As with most of you, life and work have been very busy of late. have also been on the road a lot. Am now home until we leave for our vacation on the 27th, so should get my Christmas stuff done this weekend. Thank goodness!

Welcome to the new folks!
    @gam3rguy - way to keep killin' it!
    @3furballs - been there...only mine was doing a long run while hung over. :tongue:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,919 Member
    ...drive by "hello"...

I a lifting 3 x per week, and fasting a LOT. 8 lbs down since nov 9. So, cut is working. Whew. And:

BOOM!