HIP HOP ABS RESULTS

xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
i WAS CURIOUS iF ANYONE ON HERE HAS DONE HIP HOP ABS AND IF THEY HAVE HAD GREAT RESULTS?

BEFORE AND AFTERS WOULD BE AWESOME...

i PLAN ON STARTING THIS SOON BUT CANT FIND RESULTS ANYWHERE IS ALL P90X OR P90X2

tHANKS

Replies

• WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    I never continued to work out with them, but I did notice hardening of the abs after 2-4 work out sessions/days. i'd say give it a try, and make sure you put your all into it. If you don't feel the burn/sweat during the workouts you know you aren't doing it right.
  • lrforge
    lrforge Posts: 17
    Just started these last week, I have done Hip Hop Abs, Buns and Thighs tape, which I noticed a different in my legs and butt after 4/5 times doing it and I just got the Total Body burn, Ab Sculpt and 2 more in a package. I have done the Ab Sculpt and the total body burn, but not enough that I can see results yet. I like it, I can feel the burn. And I can see that it would work staying with it and doing the Tilt Tuck and Tighten as instructed by Shaun T. His humor is more of a Will Smith character and the "free dancing" his dancers do in between songs or instructions is really cheesy, but so far so good. I am sticking with it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Like any at home exercise or gym exercise routine, results happen when your nutrition is right. You can do any routine, but if your nutrition is off, you will see little results.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Just started these last week, I have done Hip Hop Abs, Buns and Thighs tape, which I noticed a different in my legs and butt after 4/5 times doing it and I just got the Total Body burn, Ab Sculpt and 2 more in a package. I have done the Ab Sculpt and the total body burn, but not enough that I can see results yet. I like it, I can feel the burn. And I can see that it would work staying with it and doing the Tilt Tuck and Tighten as instructed by Shaun T. His humor is more of a Will Smith character and the "free dancing" his dancers do in between songs or instructions is really cheesy, but so far so good. I am sticking with it!

atleast shaun T is funny in a cheesy kind of way, it encourages me!
  • lili37
    lili37 Posts: 6
    I just started this today. Wondering how you are all still liking it? And what have your results been.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    I got the dvds a few years ago and they sat on my shelf collecting dust until just this morning. I wasn't able to make it to they gym but I've decided that I'm going hard for the whole month of June so Hip Hop Abs was the next best thing. I've heard people say that they got good results as long as you are doing it correctly and eating properly.

Good luck. Let us know your progress in a few weeks.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Today is Going to be day 1 of HHA yay!
  • lili37
    lili37 Posts: 6
    Yeah I made the commitment for the month of June to complete it. Hope we all have great progress.
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    I love hip hop abs. You know those days where you "know" you should work out - but your motivation is at ZERO...or lower? LOL

That is when I throw in Hip Hop Abs. It gets me energized and motivated EVERY time. :) Shaun T has an awesome personality, it's pretty easy to follow, and the music is good.
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Just started my second week of this. I have had this for several years and have just dusted this back off. I remember a time when it seemed so hard to do. Now, that I've done somewhat harder workouts this seems like a cake walk. I am trying to get back into working out so I am committing to a full 4 week rotation of this. Good luck to everybody else doing it!
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    I too pulled these out from my stash and put them back into rotation. He cracks me up and he's easy on the eyes. The music is good and my middle needs a lot of work so I'm glad to have this set. Just started doing this again today but I can really feel the workout.
  • angiebmore
    angiebmore Posts: 34 Member
    Just wanted to know how it's going. Just completed my first week of hip hop abs. I think I'm enjoying it. How's your result doing?
  • i just started it Monday 4/22/2013.. soo much fun.. my 8 yr old is doing it with me.. shes learning some moves and she loves it and soo do I..When I first tried it..I went on You Tube first, Cuz i wanted to make sure it really work.. and yesss it did, i felt it on my stomach arms legs.. EVERYWHERE!!!..soo yaa u should try it..
    omg
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    I've been doing it for 3 weeks and LOVE IT!
    :) it's heaps fun when you've got the moves mastered!
    I done total body burn & hip buns and thighs yesterday... My inner thighs are so sore today!
    I'll post before and afters next week! :D

Then I'm onto Insanity! Eeekkkk!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    I love it, just try it and keep at it, thats the key!
  • traceysdc
    traceysdc Posts: 9
    I started this on Sunday! So far I have been sore and definitely have fluid retention. Even my rings aren't fitting. My goal was 16 lbs but now I'm up 3 more. I will keep you posted. I am going to stck to it.
  • CindyA07
    CindyA07 Posts: 1
    I started with Hip Hop Abs today. Did the Fat Burning Cardio...I actually found myself smiling and enjoying the video. I am committed throught the month of June to see results...

HERE WE GO!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    I just got my Hip Hop Abs and am excited to start using them, which dvd's did you start with or do you do the different ones on different days? Just curious as to which one you started out with in the beginning.

I got the
    Hip Hop Abs Extreme = 75 min
    Hip Hop Abs = Secret to Flat Abs, Fat Burning Cardio, Cardio Groove
    Hip Hop Abs = Ab Sculpt, Total Body Burn, Last Minute Abs, Learn to Dance
    Hip Hop Abs = Hips,Buns,Thighs, Last Minute Buns

Where do I start Lol, Suggestions please
    Thanks
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Here is the schedule: http://asseenitontv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Hip-hop.jpg
    So, you start with fat burning cardio :)
  • SmartBlogz
    SmartBlogz Posts: 37
    hmmm...should I give this a try? )) think I will.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!