What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Roast turkey sandwich with onion, tomato, mixed greens, mixed sprouts, mushroom, garlic, cheddar/jack cheese, roasted brussel sprouts and carrots, mayo and mustard; salad, red bell pepper, asparagus, and a clementine.

35hp9wgi3cl0.jpg
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Late work lunch: open faced blackened salmon sandwich with baby spinach, radishes, & sriracha mayo on whole wheat English muffin. <400 cal and 30g protein c0va1niwp057.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Crispy skin salmon, potato salad, chive oil, everything bagel spice

20150126_175504.jpg
  • jus4kix06
    jus4kix06 Posts: 53 Member
    soktyzvddbj3.jpg

3 ingredient peanut butter cookies only 109 calories each!
    image.jpg 1013.3K
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Sitting here with a 'green' (brown) Nutriblast feeling really jealous of everyone's food. I've got $25 for the next week and am living off freezer scraps...

Is it wrong that I find the food pictures more inspiring than the 'success story' pictures?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    samvanz wrote: »
    ...Is it wrong that I find the food pictures more inspiring than the 'success story' pictures?

LOL! (*)
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    samvanz wrote: »
    Sitting here with a 'green' (brown) Nutriblast feeling really jealous of everyone's food. I've got $25 for the next week and am living off freezer scraps...
    Is it wrong that I find the food pictures more inspiring than the 'success story' pictures?

Ha! But I've been there and know that's rough. Green peas + brown rice + pasta sauce + maybe some beans + topped with fried egg was and remains one of my preferred pantry/lagging paycheck meals, couldn't guess how often that was lunch and dinner when I was a freelance translator.
  • gouldted71
    gouldted71 Posts: 5 Member
    beef mushroom pan noodles stir fry. 540 calories
    drl558xk897r.jpg
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    edited January 2015
    I made this as part of a light lunch for me and my girlfriends when we had a spa party. It's a cheese ball covered with an avocado "facial", red bell pepper lips, cucumber eye covers, and a mozzarella hair towel. I also made dark, milk, and white chocolate covered strawberries along with veggies for the dip too.

amnw07kehtmb.jpg

And of course we had mimosas.

iqx3szyymlr5.jpg
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    So creative. Love the avocado face mask.

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »
    So creative. Love the avocado face mask.
    Did not quote right. This is @ MarciBkonTrk.

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    annette_15 wrote: »

(shameless plug for my IG @ilovecoffeeandlife)

Really beautiful photos! Food all looks fantastic. I need to think about sweet potatoes more often...

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Homemade cheesy breadsticks with sauce. YUM!
    fzbo1hfde76c.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Made a pot of black-eyed peas today, so had a bowl of that and added some chopped asparagus and roasted veggies (carrots, brussel sprouts, red potatoes and broccoli stems); cucumber; and strawberries.

1l9n8ohebint.jpg
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    zexjlgkz2zjb.jpg
  • chette78
    chette78 Posts: 82 Member
    as5dqy7z0fbg.jpg
  • chette78
    chette78 Posts: 82 Member
    This is from My Good Friends at Caffe Capri...in Ohio... Grilled Chicken breast with sautéed mushrooms and tomatoes with yellow rice, fresh green beans and a side of cucumber dill sauce....all for about 390 calories
  • Bazan101
    Bazan101 Posts: 19 Member