Anyone have tried Xyngular

a friend of mine is on this diet and wants me to start it. Xyngular.
She has lost alot of weight. But I keep telling myself that its not a good idea. Detozing your body is the furst part of the diet. Another thing its to expensive and I just dont think the weight will stay off. Any one have heard of it.

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Another thing its to expensive and I just dont think the weight will stay off.

Well, you seem to have intelligent thoughts. Stop trying to do stupid things. It's not a lifestyle change. it's a diet. Diets don't work. Changing your life does.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Do you just keep posting until you get the answer you want?

No. No special detoxes/pills/"BUY ME AND LOSE WEIGHT" programs will work.

Eat healthy foods at a calorie deficit. Do it for life, not as a "diet." Work out some. Figure out how much your body needs.

Ignore your friends that just jump from one diet to another.

Problem solved.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Ill just copy and paste what I said to you in the other post:

I hope your friend isnt Jennifer McKinney. That Xyng crap is just that. CRAP. PLease do not use supplements to help you lose weight. Listen, I know youre frustrated. I have been at this since January...JANUARY. The scale has hardly moved but the inches ARE coming off. You konw why? Lifting weights, cardio (which you dont even *have* to do btw) and eating at a deficit. PLEEEASE do not waste your hard earned money on that garbage.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    a friend of mine is on this diet and wants me to start it. Xyngular.
    She has lost alot of weight. But I keep telling myself that its not a good idea. Detozing your body is the furst part of the diet. Another thing its to expensive and I just dont think the weight will stay off. Any one have heard of it.

And the only thing that detoxing on singular does is make you poop. It has natural laxatives in there as well as DMAA which is NOT healthy.

http://www.prevention.com/food/healthy-eating-tips/what-you-need-know-about-dmaa
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Ill just copy and paste what I said to you in the other post:

I hope your friend isnt Jennifer McKinney. That Xyng crap is just that. CRAP. PLease do not use supplements to help you lose weight. Listen, I know youre frustrated. I have been at this since January...JANUARY. The scale has hardly moved but the inches ARE coming off. You konw why? Lifting weights, cardio (which you dont even *have* to do btw) and eating at a deficit. PLEEEASE do not waste your hard earned money on that garbage.

BINGO!!!! Google Mckmama and fraud files to learn more about Xyngular.
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    And you friend just wants to earn money off you. It's a MLM scheme.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    While I think you were trying to get your question out to a larger audience than it the previous thread you talked about this in, you're going to get mostly the same replies.

Not worth it. Try readjusting your food and exercise. Save yourself time, money, and motivation.
  • kanstulpants
    kanstulpants Posts: 20 Member
    I know someone who did this for a year, lost weight, and gained it all back plus more. Now she's into it again, but I think the same thing will happen when the motivation starts to wear off.

The plan goes something like this: you drink three protein shakes a day, and get a few snacks consisting of lean protein. Then they have these pills, "superfruit" things and whatever. Once in a while there is an actual meal, which they instruct you to eat lean protein and vegetables, and no bread or starches.

So really, the reason people lose weight is not because of the pills and supplements, it's because it is a very low carb and low calorie diet. (Kind of like Atkins induction level stuff) Anyone can do that without having to pay $250+ a month for it.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Im not going to do it. Im going to exercise and eat right
  • VegasBabe74
    VegasBabe74 Posts: 1 Member
  • I thought it was mainly from going low carb as well, from what I did read about it...Their websites never tell you how much it costs so thanks for that info as well...Even most contestants on the biggest loser gain about half their weight back after a year because strict low carb is so hard, even though it's the only way I can lose weight being that I have hypothyroidism.
  • ajcmoran2005
    ajcmoran2005 Posts: 173 Member
    I tried it. Don't do it! I wanted the quick fix and I got it. I lost seven pounds in three days. I was going to the bathroom a ton though so I decided to look up all of the ingredients. I found out that the main ingredient in one of the supplements was a natural laxative, so pretty much I was taking laxatives twice a day. After I found that out I quit and joined MFP. Once I went back to eating 1200-1300 calories a day I gained the seven pounds back plus some. Seriously, don't do it.
  • PLEASE don't use Xyngular! Full of stimulants and laxatives and powerful herbs that should be reserved for medicinal purposes. Risky. Stick to food. Much better to detox with whole foods. Consider this one: corbet.transform30.com (note, no "www.")
    Detoxes the body with food, takes out the most inflammatory foods, and enables your body to heal and drop weight without starving. Sets you up for the long-term, which is the goal, ultimately, isn't it? I no longer worry about calories. I feel much better and like my weight is now stable for the long haul (and I don't feel deprived). I lost what I needed to and am now staying at that weight (two years later).
  • Well, I can only recommend it. Xyngular have good products without additives and if you eat right meal, you can lose weight fast or you can also gain weight. It is up to you what would you like to achieve. Don't judge Xyngular products if you never tried them and of course, you should also know that each body is different. Someone can lose more and someone less. I think that testimonials and real results from real people are good to read:
    http://www.dietonliner.com/xyngular-testimonials

Note, Xyngular offer 100% money back guarantee, so there is no risk to try them.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    drakeman1 wrote: »
    Well, I can only recommend it. Xyngular have good products without additives and if you eat right meal, you can lose weight fast or you can also gain weight. It is up to you what would you like to achieve. Don't judge Xyngular products if you never tried them and of course, you should also know that each body is different. Someone can lose more and someone less. I think that testimonials and real results from real people are good to read:

Note, Xyngular offer 100% money back guarantee, so there is no risk to try them.

So this means you must sell it. NOBODY would recommend this crap without a financial gain.

Also, promoting things that you sell is against TOS

• drakeman1 wrote: »
    Well, I can only recommend it. Xyngular have good products without additives and if you eat right meal, you can lose weight fast or you can also gain weight. It is up to you what would you like to achieve. Don't judge Xyngular products if you never tried them and of course, you should also know that each body is different. Someone can lose more and someone less. I think that testimonials and real results from real people are good to read:

So this means you must sell it. NOBODY would recommend this crap without a financial gain.

Also, promoting things that you sell is against TOS
    Good to know... If is something is good for someone, it have to be crap? If you don't like it don't tell that it is bad. The meal taste good or not. It depends on whether you like it or no...

Cocos is awesome even it can be crap for you...