looking for friends needing to lose 30+ pounds......

2»

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Friend request sent! I could use more friends myself!
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me as well!
    40, 5'2 (on a big hair day...more like 5'1 and some change) and started at 230. Goal is 110 (what I was pre children) but I will be happy to get to between 120-125. A long way to go!
    I would love to have people who are moving along the same path that I am as new friends!

Jess
  • I am almost 40, and need to lose 60 lbs (at first) to have knee surgery, then I would like to have weight loss surgery to achieve my goal of weighing 180lbs. and so I sent you a friend request, as I could use more friends myself.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    WelcomeThis is a great place for support and advice.Feel free to add me
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Who couldn't use more friends AND support?! I just turned 42,mom of two, former diabetic, lost 50 lbs 3 years ago, gained 20 back(we all know how that goes)...trying to lose 35lbs now...it's just taking FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    I have a bunch of weight I still need to shred, could always use some more friends
  • eclectikchic
    eclectikchic Posts: 8 Member
    I need to lose at least 100 pounds and I have lost 15 so far.
  • I will be 21 in about 2 weeks, 5'9'" I started at 275 and am down to 198, in about 7.5 mos. still have 20 to go.. but if you would like some encouragement shoot me a request.
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    I'm a single parent of a 7 year old girl and need to lose 40 pounds. I just started a couple of days ago. I just can't seem to find the time to exercise.

I used to make sure I exercised after my son went to bed (when I was a single mom)... it was my sanity check. LOL!
  • Thanks everyone! I'm super excited to get stated!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me (I've used all my requests for today). I've got 100+ lbs to go unfortunately.
  • Love_2_Shop
    Love_2_Shop Posts: 15 Member
    Just sent you a request :o)
  • mac4069
    mac4069 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a 33 yr old mother of 2 horses and 2 dogs, if that counts. I would love to lose 80 pounds. I'm 5,5 and 237.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    You can add me!
  • Hello, I have considerably more than 50lbs to lose as I am currently 274 lbs and want to shift at lease 140 of those. I am diabetic and on various medication for obesity related problems and I am also newly begun and need some pointers as to where to start. :smile:
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Yes indeed. please feel free to add me. I am in the home stretch and want to lose 50 more pounds.