I love this.

wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
7e7ea793-eee6-4be1-b182-b30922c2e113.jpg

79f954d9-34b7-4efd-9c0b-c2ed30ad48df.jpg

Replies

• lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    Great information--I like it too. So true.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    That's brilliant....spot on.
  • MeghanMegabit
    MeghanMegabit Posts: 8 Member
    When I'm in a good place I like to have a cup of Yogi brand ginger tea. It's strong tasting and comforting too.
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Thanks for sharing - it describes the problem in a nutshell.
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Thank you! Took me forever to figure those things out. Reminds me that I need to play my brain games on Lumosity. I always get bored at work.
  • lehuagirl
    lehuagirl Posts: 40 Member
    That's a good graphic! I'm a wordie, so I had to look this up:
    hedonism |ˈhēdnˌizəm| noun
    the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence.
    • the ethical theory that pleasure (in the sense of the satisfaction of desires) is the highest good and proper aim of human life.

Our hedonistic pursuits do not need to include food!!!
  • Screenshot, thanks for the share!!!
  • Catlover165
    Catlover165 Posts: 19 Member
    Awesome info... its good to see in on paper/computer :) straight up!
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Bump
  • denny505
    denny505 Posts: 39 Member
    So true. Thanks for sharing. I'm really having a problem with the increased eating without hunger right now so this is a good tool.
  • I need this! I am always looking for a quick fix and food isn't it! Thanks for sharing!
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    This is really fantastic.
  • doth68
    doth68 Posts: 3 Member
    I have been trying to lose 60 lbs for over a year and managed to gain a few lbs back recently. If I could keep from snacking in the
    evening I would be a perfect weight. I love these ideas and would like to say that drinking certain teas helps or drinking water.
  • Awesome!
  • glitznglamour15
    glitznglamour15 Posts: 54 Member
    Very great :)
  • apark818
    apark818 Posts: 3 Member
    This is great. It's been a rough week for me with wanting to eat for NON food-related reasons, so this was a great reminder. Thanks!

http://mamalosesweight.blogspot.com/
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    I have noticed that the recent addition of tea to the house, has helped with the weight management.... this is very helpful. (*)
  • Sometimes I eat when I'm tired, because I want to get 1 more thing done. I do = eat. I've realized I just need to go to bed earlier!
  • LJFJ
    LJFJ Posts: 73 Member
    These are wonderful posts of articles. I copied both to my "Motivation" directory (MyFitnessPlan subdirectory) so I can revisit as often as I need to. Knowing the difference between physical and emotional hunger and the triggers are going to help me greatly. Thank you!

Linda