What's on your mind?

slcruz24
slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
Discuss anything you want... Talk about anything you... Encourage one another...

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    This is great... We all have things on our mind and don't necessarily have anyone to talk to or banter about. The thing on my mind is how I'm going to get through tomorrow on a liquid diet before a Saturday colonoscopy! Ugh!!!!

Ugh, good luck!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    This is great... We all have things on our mind and don't necessarily have anyone to talk to or banter about. The thing on my mind is how I'm going to get through tomorrow on a liquid diet before a Saturday colonoscopy! Ugh!!!!

Oh, good luck with all that!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member

God, I'd be pretty nervous. But you'll be fine.
  • bertoroe
    bertoroe Posts: 12 Member
    Hm... Wondering what information I'll find regarding energy and weight management under different temperatures.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited November 2016
    salembambi wrote: »
    Thinking about vegfest on Saturday and hoping there will be lots of baked goods cake and other vegan junk foods for me to eat

I'd love to find an event, like that locally! Especially since I am struggling, to become vegan myself.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm thinking about how I have to get to the gym tonight, tomorrow morning and Saturday morning while not freaking out about my under-construction kitchen and still managing to make it to Friday night and Saturday events without looking like the disheveled mess that my life is right now.