Increasing calorie intake...Advice needed ASAP

2»

Replies

• comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    ^^^ What she said
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    If we could all "move up the career ladder" who is going to wait your tables? Clean your office? Valet your car? Drive your taxi? Ring up the till on your groceries and clothes? Clean your hotel room? There's a place in this world for everyone whatever their aspirations. Whether it fits your ideal vision of what people should want for themselves is irrelevant.

And the working class pay more proportionally in taxes due to their lower income not allowing for much saving, it all recirculates back into the economy, not hoarded in savings or offshore accounts.

/rant

#preach
  • PrincessSlytherin
    PrincessSlytherin Posts: 181 Member
    What is his diet right now? Please post what he eats. It is obviously being tracked if you know he is a 1000 shy a day. At this rate he should be losing 2 pounds a week.

Ps. Tell him to get a better job or go back to school

A little late to the party hear, but since this is directed at my boyfriend...Ahem

I have known him since high school. School is just not his forte, so going back would be a literal waste of money. Also, I currently have my bachelor's in computer programming and am working on my masters in criminology. Guess what? I haven't been able to find work so I am working at Sheetz currently. He makes more than me doing manual labor.

Does he kill himself everyday? Yes. Could he just as easily go work at Walmart or something? Yes, but he would not make nearly as much money. Could he possibly find an office job somewhere that is more white collar? Yes, but he'd be miserable everyday.

The thing is he likes what he does and is willing to do whatever he can to help support us. Besides there are more important things in life than his job title or paycheck. I honestly feel sorry for you if you don't know that.
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Tel him to go local health shop and buy a weight gainer powder called serious mass, its got 1200 calories per shake easy to drink and adds plenty of calories