too "bulky"?

13»

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    You look fit, and that is important to me in a PT. As far as bulky? I'd say you haven't even begun to bulk. @JoRocka can show you a thing or two about bulking*swoon*
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I think you look great, and not to bulky. Those pictures would definitely not turn me off from hiring you.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    You look fit, and that is important to me in a PT. As far as bulky? I'd say you haven't even begun to bulk. @JoRocka can show you a thing or two about bulking*swoon*

Blush- aw thanks.

Still trying to capture that elusive weight that will make me spring up into a massive she-hulk over night.
    sigh.
  • railboss42
    railboss42 Posts: 11 Member
    You look great! Anybody should be proud to have to train them. That would show them the hard work and dedication it takes to get fit
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    I'd like to look like you when I grow up! (PS - everything everyone else has said - you could have some pictures like this, some more casual without flexing)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »

Blush- aw thanks.

Still trying to capture that elusive weight that will make me spring up into a massive she-hulk over night.
    sigh.

500mg Test
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    You look fantastic. I think the pics are great tonshow your dedication and success. For an average gym-goer, I would say also include a picture of you smiling and relaxed, or working with a client. Most people new to training are nervous and afraid of being embarrassed or judged. A warm smile makes a fit person less intimidating.
  • JRiveraRodriguez
    JRiveraRodriguez Posts: 71 Member
    Those striations!! Looks great, I've seen bulky women that scare me haha, but I'd say you're just well defined. Good work!
  • Ih8Rain2
    Ih8Rain2 Posts: 77 Member
    Not too bulky. Fit and healthy. You can be my PT anytime.
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Ehhhh, I guess it will depend on who you are trying to market yourself to. There's going to be people at opposite ends of the spectrum. Some women will say you're too bulky (as in you have ANY muscle as some are turned off by that) but there's not a whole lot you can do about it. Personally, I'd rather see someone with muscle tone because at least I know they WORKED for it. Someone who is naturally skinny obviously wouldn't appeal to me for training purposes. I'd say put whatever pics you want out there. Someone will always have something negative to say but I think the majority of women will see hard work and dedication.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited March 2017
    If a potential client is turned off by how you look rather than what you do or don't know, the eff em.

You look great, BTW. I wouldn't think twice about using the pictures.

To be fair... I wonder if you'd get a different response if you posted this in one of the more general forums. In the gaining/building forum, there's almost no such thing as too bulky.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    I think those pictures look fit yet feminine. I've seen bulky looking women and these pictures are not it. I know what you mean, most women want to look smaller and soft.