15 weeks MFP tracking and ketogenic diet

2»

Replies

• ketoincanada
    ketoincanada Posts: 19 Member
    hmikkola92 wrote: »
    Wow! Good job. I started keto on March 4th, and I've lost 8lbs. I'm very strict as well, except I kind of had 4 coolers on st Paddy's lol. I will be super strict from here on out. I have a LOT of fat to lose. You look amazing!

8 lbs!!! That's awesome!!! You can totally make your own Keto friendly coolers with vodka and water flavouring
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    wow that is amazing. w2g!!! I am thinking about the the Keto diet but I am nervous cause i think i am addicted to carbs. Thank you for sharing, you have inspired me.
  • MommyBainbridge
    MommyBainbridge Posts: 2 Member
    Hi do you stick to 1200 calories approx still on this diet?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    GREAT!!!
  • ketoincanada

There is a macros calculator so it depends what your starting weight is. I eat around 1400.
  • ketoincanada
    love9705 wrote: »
    wow that is amazing. w2g!!! I am thinking about the the Keto diet but I am nervous cause i think i am addicted to carbs. Thank you for sharing, you have inspired me.

Yes carbs are tricky! You should try it out - couldn't hurt!!!
  • ketoincanada

I meant to add that I Intermittent fast so that means I only eat in an 8 hour window every day. So it's easier to stick to the calories over only 2 meals.
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    THANK YOU!!! You look amazing, mind if I join the journey? Day 5 Keto, through the worst of the "Keto flu" already, didn't have much except for the headache which disappeared with electrolytes (Smart water and extra pink salt). I'm down 8 pounds! I started this journey at just over 450 pounds 10 years ago I got serious about losing weight, in 2 years I had gotten down to 250-260, 4 children later I was down to 242 and STUCK!!! Literally stuck for years no matter how much I dieted or exercised, turns our I have a pituitary tumor which causes thyroid problems. After some research I've decided to give the Keto diet a try, I'm impressed with the results! Hoping this is finally what I need to get to my goal weight!
  • ketoincanada
    THANK YOU!!! You look amazing, mind if I join the journey? Day 5 Keto, through the worst of the "Keto flu" already, didn't have much except for the headache which disappeared with electrolytes (Smart water and extra pink salt). I'm down 8 pounds! I started this journey at just over 450 pounds 10 years ago I got serious about losing weight, in 2 years I had gotten down to 250-260, 4 children later I was down to 242 and STUCK!!! Literally stuck for years no matter how much I dieted or exercised, turns our I have a pituitary tumor which causes thyroid problems. After some research I've decided to give the Keto diet a try, I'm impressed with the results! Hoping this is finally what I need to get to my goal weight!

That's awesome - you made it through the toughest part!!! I'm leaning on Keto being a long term lifestyle - I just feel so balanced and in control of what and how much I eat! Best of luck on your Keto journey!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!